*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

What's the score when you sub up . Is it just a safe address I need ? Thanks

Safe address on a jiffy envelope with a large stamp on it, has to be a large one on the envelope you send it in and on the jiffy bag.

• Like 2

So I dont need names , or do I have to print anything off . Jus send jiffy with a postal order ?

You send the self addressed jiffy inside an envelope both of which need the large first class stamps, I also send a little note with my member name and the money or postal order whichever you prefer I just sent the cash.

Suppose you could write on the note what seeds you wanted as well.

• Like 1

I don't know mate not actually grew any of them out yet, a lot of good parents though, depends what kind of effect you like I guess.

• Like 1

smile x psychosis at about 33 days under a 250w MH and recently just been topped.

on 1ml per ltr of seaweed extract and PM oldtimer grow.

smile x psychosis

smile x psychosis

smile x psychosis

Edited by craigfjyp
  • Like 7

smile x psychosis at about 33 days under a 250w MH and recently just been topped.
on 1ml per ltr of seaweed extract and PM oldtimer grow.

@@craigfjyp looks very uniform :)

• Like 2

Ive only ever vegged a few smiles but they look like smiles very nice.Big broad leaves thick stems short internodes.

Edited by icki

Looking gd I need new seeds might treat myself

it's only £15 to subscribe mate, and theres some nice crosses to chose from.

Yeah think I will subscribe as well, on another note any seed suppliers anybody knows off that don't require a signature when delivered the only one I know of is sensi seeds and have got some purple bud from there for me first grow but tbf there ain't a lot of choice

A friend of mine has accidentally pollinated 5 dinafem bubba kush and 1 delicious cheese candy with a sick meds green crack male.

I spent a few hrs yesterday helping him remove the seeds and there are hundreds of them, was wondering if they are worth sending in for giving away to subbies.

Peace

Aki.

• Like 1

Grow some out first and see if they are worth the time. None of those strains are what I think of as stable so they will probably be quite varied, only time will tell if there is some quality in the mix.

• Like 2

Yeah think I will subscribe as well, on another note any seed suppliers anybody knows off that don't require a signature when delivered the only one I know of is sensi seeds and have got some purple bud from there for me first grow but tbf there ain't a lot of choice

you don't have to sign with your own signature mate, just draw a squiggly line, that's good enough.

Grow some out first and see if they are worth the time. None of those strains are what I think of as stable so they will probably be quite varied, only time will tell if there is some quality in the mix.

Don't have the time or space to grow any of these as I all ready have years of back logged seeds to try and taste. Just thought it was an interesting cross. You could get all kinds from it,as I said it was an accident.

Aki