*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

What do a need to do to subscribe?? do u get seeds when u pay or just an offer that's no longer available?? New to group!!

Yh subbie up and get free seeds!

It's a deal it's a steal it's the sale of the century!!

£15 in an envelope to a po box and bobs your uncle :yep:

Edited by mrchang
  • Like 3

Yh subbie up and get free seeds!

It's a deal it's a steal it's the sale of the century!!

£15 in an envelope to a po box and bobs your uncle :yep:

Roberts your farthers brother!

Hey guys, Can a mod pm me the address please. Will be sending subs off at last today =) Also could I have Madgiz smile F2 if any left, Thanks

@@madgiz

Psychoberry x Lot 5 evo top budz:

gallery_76547_10335_43812.jpg

This un's a real good yielder, not much smell to her though but lovely calyxes and easy as pie te grow.

gallery_76547_10335_89615.jpg

This one stinks of lemons and spice, really small plant grows like a goblet, all the side buds are level with the top, quite a low yield but she is a small plant! very interesting smells tho!

Cheers dude!

Edited by Darwin
  • Like 6

I've just cropped the psychoberry x lot5 a couple of weeks back, strong lemon musk is how I would describe the smell, quite complex and the effects are very strong with quite an uplifting high, I took it at just over 9 weeks but it looked like it needed 10 if not more but I'll run it again to reevaluate. What's the psycho berry's lineage @@madgiz if you know? Definitely a worthy keeper 8/10

Thank you madgiz and Joolz.

Edited by ~Sanctuary~
  • Like 2

I've just cropped the psychoberry x lot5 a couple of weeks back, strong lemon musk is how I would describe the smell, quite complex and the effects are very strong with quite an uplifting high, I took it at just over 9 weeks but it looked like it needed 10 if not more but I'll run it again to reevaluate. What's the psycho berry's lineage @@madgiz if you know? Definitely a worthy keeper 8/10

Thank you madgiz and Joolz.

Well done mate I hope you enjoy it..

Psychoberry as far as I am aware is psychosis crossed with a Blueberry Dad..

• Like 3

@@~Sanctuary~ Not for a minute mate as I am working my way through a lot of strains that I am testing.. Although I do still have 100's of spare seeds so I will restock my donations to Joolz's seed list when I get a chance.. :)

• Like 13

@@Darwin that bud in the top pic looks like the calyxes are about to shoot out in typical lot 5 tower calyx style. lot 5 evo buds always look awesome.

Edited by Shogun
  • Like 2