*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@@Joolz @@madgiz

thx guys...i got my beans today and im well happy.

thx also for the extra beans...it was a good surprise receiving them aswell when i was only expecting @@madgiz beans.

atb

craig

e2a: is there any information on the nanda devi beans?

Edited by craigfjyp
  • Like 2

Just out of interest if anyone received any blue grin (bluesxsmile)or the blue one(bluesx#1) please let me know.

Just out of interest if anyone received any blue grin (bluesxsmile)or the blue one(bluesx#1) please let me know.

the smile x blues ibl was my first choice mate but the list got updated before i sent my subs of...i was gutted lol

• Like 2

Cheers @@Joolz and @@madgiz postie dropped me a nice little surprise earlier today from you guys, fun times ahead :rockon:

And thanks for the little extra mystery gift :realcool:

Too kind

TB

• Like 1

i'v stuck the smile x psychosis in between a couple of sheets of tissue tonight :yahoo: they should hopefully be ready to go into flower when i cut my current crop down in 3/4 weeks.

i'm rubbish at remembering how many days my plants have been flowering so ill pop by every so often to do a little update on how they're going if that's OK? it will also keep me right as well lol

• Like 4

@jools @ mad giz

Hi all sent my subs in a week or so ago to the po box on the first page how long does it take receive delivery...just curious

Regards

hey guys, just a quick update...

9 out of 10 of the beans(smile x psychosis subbies) have cracked and now they are already in 1ltr pots...they outgrew the rootit cubes withing 2 days.

i still haven't gave them any nutes yet, except the weak formulex solution i soaked the rootit cubes in.

they are under a 250w MH atm...its about 3ft away from the seedlings and they are looking good.

i have them on 24/0 and the temps are at a steady 24c

so thats all that's to report atm guys, ill update in a couple of weeks :skin_up:

atb

craig

Edited by craigfjyp
  • Like 6

@jools @ mad giz

Hi all sent my subs in a week or so ago to the po box on the first page how long does it take receive delivery...just curious

Regards

i don't think they pick mail up everyday mate but mines took just over a week.

atb

craig

• Like 1

The suicide cheese beans I received cracked and since going into rock wool cubes 4 out of 5 have popped the surface! pretty chuffed with that going good so far :v:

The name 'suicide' cheese fits rather nicely, too. upon entering my veg cab I had noticed there was one lovely little seedling that popped the surface, along with the second seedling to be lying with its head still in the cracked seed pod - tap root and all, about an inch away from the hole I put the seed in :eek::g::rofl: and funnily enough I checked the veg cab again today and there was 3 lovely looking seedlings, and a 4th half germed seedling with its head in the cracked seed pod - tap root and all, about an inch or two away from the original hole!

Just wandering if anyone else has had the same thing happen to them? Its given me a good laugh if nothing else..!

I wish I'd have taken some pictures, but at the time it was rather a panic to get them back in their holes as I didn't know how long they had been lying there 'suicidal'!

Hoping to get something special from these, fingers crossed!

Taf :smokin:

@@mrchang

• Like 4

Hi everyone can someone put my mind at rest I have sent subs off to the po box on the first post of the this thread please tell me it's the correct address?

Hi everyone can someone put my mind at rest I have sent subs off to the po box on the first post of the this thread please tell me it's the correct address?

There is no address given on the first post in this thread. It's given out privately when you're using the subscription option (click on your name, top right). Dunno where you've sent yours bro lol

• Like 2

Hi sonof

Thanks for the reply it is there but hard to see it starts to subscribe follow this link but its looking ok as when I went back in that way it states paid so alls well just me getting ahead of myself

• Like 2

Hi sonof

Thanks for the reply it is there but hard to see it starts to subscribe follow this link but its looking ok as when I went back in that way it states paid so alls well just me getting ahead of myself

i think the uk420 team have received it mate, because it says your a subscriber under your picture.

atb

craig

• Like 3

hey guys, just a quick update...

9 out of 10 of the beans(smile x psychosis subbies) have cracked and now they are already in 1ltr pots...they outgrew the rootit cubes withing 2 days.

i still haven't gave them any nutes yet, except the weak formulex solution i soaked the rootit cubes in.

they are under a 250w MH atm...its about 3ft away from the seedlings and they are looking good.

i have them on 24/0 and the temps are at a steady 24c

so thats all that's to report atm guys, ill update in a couple of weeks :skin_up:

atb

craig

i can't edit for some reason so ill just use quote.

the final seed cracked yesterday so that's 10 out of 10 that's germed :yes:

• Like 1