*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Hi there people. i was just wondering is there still RSC Leb x Lot#5 Evo ?

both strains i have wanted to try and a mix of the both sounds perfect .

Thanks a pot .C0M

hi there, i sent my subs yesterday but i forgot to stick a 1st class stamp in beside the return envelope...i was just wondering if i send a £1 postal order tomorrow would that be ok?

• Like 1

hi there, i sent my subs yesterday but i forgot to stick a 1st class stamp in beside the return envelope...i was just wondering if i send a £1 postal order tomorrow would that be ok?

i came so close to doing this the other day luckily i found the stamps on the floor before posting.

I bet you can't be the first, everyone should get a mulligan, lol.

Edited by Blunt_Wit

we have stamps mate, don't worry :yinyang:

• Like 11

@@Joolz

Hi mate,

I don't suppose you would do another updates seeds list for us all in a couple of weeks? I get money at the end of the month and want to go for round two :yep:

They seem to be going out at a speedy rate! would hate to miss out.

Taf :smokin:

Well the bean fairys have visited again,many thanks

To all involved in making this great site Atvb Jack. :toot:

• Like 1

I have a sub pending but being of a stoned disposition I clicked off of the printout :doh: and now I can't find it and I can't try it again coz it's pending, lol the irony. Could one of the mods please drop me a pm with how to restore things? Shadow

Greetings. Have a request....

Subbed 14 Feb '14 and am trying to track down who made the B52 x Cheese auto beans (15) that came with my lifetime sub. Running 'em now and looking for infoz.

Thanks fellas

reg.