*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

sounds good you jammy fucker lol cant wait till harvest. how long was flower on them im at 8 weeks today and still looks she needs another 2

:D

I found two phenos from 3 or 4 seeds cracked. One was very cheesy smelling and the other more fruity/sweet. They each had a bit of stress so flowering time may have been effected but I took them around week 9 I think. Maybe 9 and a few days. TBH they were both more similar off the plant than on. The cheesy one went blue on the tops and undersides of leaves.

@@Joolz I'm going to the post office today, just thought I would check before hand whats the deal with a lifetime subscription?

I see a lot of people are paying like £30 rather than the £15 so they get extra seeds.

Do you pick more than one kind with a lifetime subscription or what? :g:

Edited by ELO

Hi @@Joolz and to everyone else on here, I have stuck my subs of 15 english pounds into the post with paid for addressed jiffy bag today, after finally stumbling on this thread after 2 and a half months on here....doh! :doh: Was hoping for a pack of Madgiz's Smile f2 if any left or alternativley Voodoomans Smellyberry f2 please mate :rolleyes:

Cheers TB

• Like 1

@@Joolz I'm going to the post office today, just thought I would check before hand whats the deal with a lifetime subscription?

we send you some of each of whatever we've got :)

Hi @@Joolz and to everyone else on here, I have stuck my subs of 15 english pounds into the post with paid for addressed jiffy bag today, after finally stumbling on this thread after 2 and a half months on here....doh! :doh: Was hoping for a pack of Madgiz's Smile f2 if any left or alternativley Voodoomans Smellyberry f2 please mate :rolleyes:

Cheers TB

we are running out of everything now but should still have some smile f2's

just picked up a few subs from the po, once I've processed those i'll post an updated stock list

:yinyang:

• Like 7

Harlot x Otto

Harlot F2

-------------------------------------------------

from uBercaMeL

cheese kush x (royal nepal x flatland basic)

----------------------------------------------------

From Mr Chang

cheese (suicide cut)

Psycho Crack (purple pheno)

--------------------------------------------------------

From Highgrower

Pink Killer x Smellyberry Grapefruit Diesel 1

Pink Killer x Smellyberry Grapefruit Diesel 2

Pink Panther x (C3 x Cheese)

Master Kush x (C3 x Cheese)

C3a x (C3 x Cheese)

C3b x (C3 x Cheese)

from VicFirth12

Sage x Fruity Chronic Juice

Sage x SmellyBerry x Cheese

Sage x Smottie Remixed

From Madgiz

RSC Leb x Lot#5 Evo

Smile x Psychosis

Smile f2

From Fang

Early Pink Kush ( regs)

from Bill Cooper

Sweet Tooth F2

NL x Sweet Tooth

and also found a few packs of Ratdogs Psycho BX

and a few packs of Smottie x Smottie

:yinyang:

• Like 12

@@Joolz cheers for the updated list and my subs (upped to £30 and accompanied by a little note with updated requests :rolleyes: ) should be dropping into your PO Box tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be in the right place in line to be a happy bunny.

TB

Edited by Joolz