*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Smelly berry is a :boxing: strain from what I can remember.. didn't get much of a result due to grower error and had to come down early, but what I did get I'd say was definitely more of a evening smoke! :skin_up:

Taf :smokin:

Could someone please send me the po address again when I click on the link it says pending so can't go any further.

Also can I send a cheque?

Says check, postal order or international money order,

So cheque it is.

found the po box had to use a mates account

Po box 710 :s don't think so

Edited by thctim
  • Like 1

@@mrchang, I owe you some pic's. Ain't forgotten mate. Just lazy. Took them tho. a vid too. Just gotta upload them one day. :D

@@sy100276 I got two pheno's from the Smellybery F2s off Madgiz. Both of which I'd take over cheese all day. Flavour was/is especially nice. Not a massive up high but light on the head imho.

Thanks Snowziff. It is hard to pick as there is some good info a few in the forums. But I am posting my envelope in a few days, but it looks like smellyberry might be the one. But then the Sage x smottie sounds like a winner too from what I have read. Sorry Mrchang - I think your cheese might be a bit too much for me, as I suffer from a bit of depression.

I want to cross a cheese and a frisian and try get a tasty outdoor yeilder

There are some cheese kush x Flatlands available in the subby seeds list bro. Might be just what you're looking for :yep:

• Like 2

:yes: Psychocrack (keeper).

im running the keeper pheno too :) about 2 weeks from harvest! Cant wait for the smoke she keeps teasing me with her smell lol

• Like 2

im running the keeper pheno too :) about 2 weeks from harvest! Cant wait for the smoke she keeps teasing me with her smell lol

I really enjoy the effect from it. Just made bho and ear wax/full melt from it too. Holy shit! :nuke::!::thumsup:

sounds good you jammy fucker lol cant wait till harvest. how long was flower on them im at 8 weeks today and still looks she needs another 2

• Like 1