*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Got my subs seeds today! Very chuffed, things are looking good for this season :v:

I got a pack of uBercaMel's 'Cheese Kush x Flatland' and am eager to find out some info on them! I have scoured uk420 for the past hour but can't seem to find anything... I would love to know if they are an indoor or outdoor strain if anyone could point me in the right direction?

Good luck to everyone for this year, and hope its as good if not better than last season!

Taf :smokin:

same as above got my smile f2 and the above cheers guys..

ubercamel had butch around yours dude are these outdoors i hope so...

12 smile f2 and 25 cheese kush x free lands.

Thanks guys.

@@madgiz ill try and run the smile next and chuck a diary up.Ive done a few of yours now all have been well received by myself and friends..

same as above got my smile f2 and the above cheers guys..

ubercamel had butch around yours dude are these outdoors i hope so...

12 smile f2 and 25 cheese kush x free lands.

Thanks guys.

@@madgiz ill try and run the smile next and chuck a diary up.Ive done a few of yours now all have been well received by myself and friends..

I'm sure someone'll be along with some info soon, would be good to find out :smokin:

@@mrchang

Hello mrchang I was looking at getting some of your seeds the "cheese (suicide cut)" I love the taste of cheese and was just wondering if you had some more info on this strain.

8 weeks flowering time. (looks ready in 6) bit stringy but silicon beefs it up. loves a scrog. bullet proof.

crossed with headtrip dadthat so far seems to just give the mother it was crossed with a load more vigour.

all the crosses i have run have been near identical to there mums but a bit more vigorous.

If you like cheese you wont be dissapointed :yep:

@@thctim

• Like 4

yer some people can get a bit depressed after smoking it for a bit.

hence the name suicide cut. dosent feel me with motivation like some strains do. i must say.

• Like 2

yer some people can get a bit depressed after smoking it for a bit.

hence the name suicide cut. dosent feel me with motivation like some strains do. i must say.

Sounds just like what my wife wants, cheese taste and couch lock stone, looks like I'll be coming a subcriber soon.

I assume they are reg seeds

• Like 1

Go to Mange Subscriptions in your profile and follow the instructions. Don't close the address page without printing or writing it down.

• Like 2

Afternoon folks.

Sadly my project has been put on hold for a few months. So in order to make me feel better I plan to sub again and was thinking of Smellyberry. I was thinking of Cheese, but as I already own some Smile F2 (thanks uk420) I wanted to try and keep things not too heavy but uplifting. (if that make sense)

Would Smellyberry be a good choice for an uplifting smoke? What would you kind souls recommend?

• Like 1