*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Not yet mate.. :nea:

I was hoping to see some grow diaries but seeing as over the years I have sent in well over 2000 seeds to the site there are very few diaries or smoke reports on any of them so I wont hold my breath... lol

Oops.. Sorry mate. I grew out a single lot#5 evo x ks. I often throw a few reg seeds in to veg up and take cuts off. It got mixed up with others when i potted up though :doh: .

I did the same with a madgiz smellyberry f2 recently. Flowered from a rooted clone in coco,no veg.I grow them to maturity under cfl.Then i take a cut,root it and bung it in the flower room next grow. Usually they show sex before i take a cut. This smelly f2 reeked,not a very sweet smell.It had lots of really tight but very small stacked flowers. Nice clear high to start then made my eyes slowly but pleasantly heavy. Nice.I have 4 in veg now,correcly labelled too.

I also have 3 sexed vegging plants from the ugorg mix up pack.

Will keep ya posted.

Also thanks muchly to madgiz and the uk420 crew :oldtoker:

Edited by Sickboy

I got two pheno's from 4 or 5 of those Smellyberry F2's planted, of Madgiz's. Both pretty stout but one had more sativaesque leaves. Both very nice and beautifully fruity. I've got pic's but still need to get around to working out the UK420 method of posting them. Very nice clear headed smoke and flavour is lush when vaped. Smell in the air was lovely when smoked/burned. Running the 'sativa dom' one again next run. Yeild was average but decent. 'Indica dom' had the best flavour but was the lowest yeilder of the two. I got around five an a half Oz off the two of them in 11 litre pots. The pots weren't well filled either tbf.

This might be a stupid question but could a mod please confirm if the PO Box address used for sending in subs,is still the current one used, so I can send my subs cash off in the morning. Just to make sure. Thanks.

How long will it take for my jiffy bag to come in the post? I only sent my subs off wednesday morning so not expecting the speediest delivery..

How long will it take for my jiffy bag to come in the post? I only sent my subs off wednesday morning so not expecting the speediest delivery..

IIRC Joolz has to do a long round trip to collect subs from the P.O box so the delivery time varies. FWIW Mine came within a week.

IIRC Joolz has to do a long round trip to collect subs from the P.O box so the delivery time varies. FWIW Mine came within a week.

Thats great thanks mate, looking forward to getting my beans out! Already dug one of my patches, just need to get one or two back up spots incase the worst happens..

Taf :smokin:

Not yet mate.. :nea:

I was hoping to see some grow diaries but seeing as over the years I have sent in well over 2000 seeds to the site there are very few diaries or smoke reports on any of them so I wont hold my breath... lol

sorry @@madgiz, I've not long harvested a couple of your cheese crosses. I'll do a smoke report once I straighten up a bit lol

Incidentally, I've got at least 10 confirmed females from 15 of @@uBercaMeL 's Cheese Kush x Flatlands,, with 1still to show. Damn good ratio that is, and they all seem to be indica leaning, with nice broad leaves and they are all pretty short and squat.

They've all responded well to a couple of rounds of topping so I'm really looking forward to the flip in a fortnight :yep:

• Like 3

Were the psychoberry x lot 5evos yours @@madgiz?

Of so I just flipped three into flower with five killers, all from seed so looking for some special ladies.

I'll start a flower diary as soon as they start to look interestin!

• Like 2

I chose to go for smile x blues by madgiz, but I think they had all gone so I ended up with some smile f2 and some cheese kush. Going to start with the smile in a couple of weeks and get a diary up. (need all the help I can get, lol)

• Like 1

@@madgiz

Sorry to trouble you bud, are there any seeds or crosses / F2's etc still floating around that are close to the original Smile? I never got to do it and am always asking around on the off chance. Thinking about a Lifetime Sub in the not to distant future so if any are close I may have to bother Joolz for the sub seeds this time round. Many thanks. GV.