*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

some people get a bit depressed after smokin it for a bit.. It is a bullet proof cheese tho nothing can kill it.

:smokin:

well looks like it could be the 1 then ill get my subs sent off very shortly. Cheers dude.

Hi guys,

What seeds are available at the moment when I subscribe? I'm going to send my subs off tomorrow and just wandering what my options are, I really want some EPK.. is that an option?

Also do I send cash or cheque or what?

Thanks guys and happy growing

Taf :smokin:

I think the instructions are on page one. Updated seed list is a page or two back.

Thanks mate, it doesn't say the preferred method of payment though thats why I was wondering

Edited by TafganiMan

hi, i printed of my subs ticket and was going to send it in today but i noticed the seeds list changed...is there still any seeds from the last list left? its the smile/blues or smile/psychosis i was really wanting so if i send my subs tomorrow is there any chance of still getting one of them? or am i too late now...thx

Edited by craigfjyp

Thanks mate, it doesn't say the preferred method of payment though thats why I was wondering

It guides you through once you get started but make sure you have a pen and paper handy if your printer happens to be out of service. Payment is by mail. No paypal.

hi, i printed of my subs ticket and was going to send it in today but i noticed the seeds list changed...is there still any seeds from the last list left? its the smile/blues or smile/psychosis i was really wanting so if i send my subs tomorrow is there any chance of still getting one of them? or am i too late now...thx

If it's not on the updated list a couple of pages back it's gone. I asked Joolz just before he updated the list and he pointed out there were some Smile F2's left. Probably your closest one.

It guides you through once you get started but make sure you have a pen and paper handy if your printer happens to be out of service. Payment is by mail. No paypal.

If it's not on the updated list a couple of pages back it's gone. I asked Joolz just before he updated the list and he pointed out there were some Smile F2's left. Probably your closest one.

Thanks Snowziff mate. I'm putting all my ingredients into the envelope now but my printer has ran out of ink! Can I write out my Admittance Ticket by hand?

Thanks for your help again, happy growing :smokin:

I'm sure that is fine mate long as Joolz can read it OK and the return address is legible

Yep its all legible! saying that it is my handwriting so I should be able to read it ;) No no in all seriousness it should be fine.

Going to be a good season this year thanks to Archangel and Fang for the creating of the Pink Kush, and the Early Pink Kush!

Hopefully this frost will bugger off soon and the summer sun will start warming everything up!

Taf :oldtoker:

I'm also about to send mine off now. Do I include in the payment envelope a first class stamped envelope with my return address on with the name of seeds I would like on a piece of paper? Many thanks

I'm also about to send mine off now. Do I include in the payment envelope a first class stamped envelope with my return address on with the name of seeds I would like on a piece of paper? Many thanks

sounds about right

I haven't added an envelope in mine as its starting to look a bit chubby.. would it be advised to add one in regardless?

When you subscribe to UK420 :skin_up:

If you include a small jiffy bag and 1st class "large" stamp and a safe addy with your subs payment we will send you 10 seeds on receipt :skin_up:

Edited by distracted
  • Like 1

Quick question I've whacked 4 2nd class stamps on a small jiffy...with my addy on...they didn't have 1st i would have chucked 4 of them on else.Then I've placed this in the next sized jiffy up was going to get 4 first class. would 4 2nd get back to me.I know they weigh things only got 1 small jiffy a score and bit of paper in.dont want anyone incurring costs...

Im hoping he's got 4 1st class in tonight so i can post want them smile F2..ta

Edited by icki