*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

So how do you go about getting some beans when subscribing? Do i subscribe normally in the drop down link by my profile and send a pm to one of 420 staff??

thanks in advance!

@@cropped shaggy

Last time i got them they werent listed i just asked and jules had some so i subed again. worth a punt mate.

I'll have to shoot him a message in that case, cheers fella :)

e2a: From what I can tell I don't have enough posts yet to PM people, unless I'm not looking in the right places.

I've got two of Mrchangs psychocrack (the keeper) very close to chop day. Both were quite different. One smells very cheesy and the other is more fruity and really takes me back. I stressed them a bit too much at the wrong time and one started growing odd deformed seed pods in the centre of each bud. MY fault though, and they're still looking decent considering. Light feeders too. One has a good few purple hues at the tips of calyxes and leaves and the other is all green with lots of stacked calyxes and spear shaped buds. From what I remember, he said the purple pheno was very purple. I don't think he said anything about quality or yield but as he dubbed the the ones I got as '(the keeper)' I went with those.

I'll be running these again if that means anything. :)

Got some lovely stuff from Smellyberry F2's also!

Gutted to have missed some of the bluesIBL crosses/genetics. :( Will be more on the ball if anything like that pops up again.

I've done a bit of reading on Psycho Crack, and it sounded so lovely that I had to buy myself a pack of F1's in the end :D

Wonder what the chances are of getting this 'keeper' pheno.

Edited by cropped shaggy

I've got two of Mrchangs psychocrack (the keeper) very close to chop day. Both were quite different. One smells very cheesy and the other is more fruity and really takes me back. I stressed them a bit too much at the wrong time and one started growing odd deformed seed pods in the centre of each bud. MY fault though, and they're still looking decent considering. Light feeders too. One has a good few purple hues at the tips of calyxes and leaves and the other is all green with lots of stacked calyxes and spear shaped buds. From what I remember, he said the purple pheno was very purple. I don't think he said anything about quality or yield but as he dubbed the the ones I got as '(the keeper)' I went with those.

I'll be running these again if that means anything. :)

Got some lovely stuff from Smellyberry F2's also!

Gutted to have missed some of the bluesIBL crosses/genetics. :( Will be more on the ball if anything like that pops up again.

Any pictures m8?

dont like the sound of the seed pods :unsure:

what did you do to stress it?

the stacked camyx is deffo a trait of the headtrip.

as for the cheesey one..

I have been known to cock up on the labelling before. :wassnnme:

good luck :yep:

I'll have to shoot him a message in that case, cheers fella :)

e2a: From what I can tell I don't have enough posts yet to PM people, unless I'm not looking in the right places.

I've done a bit of reading on Psycho Crack, and it sounded so lovely that I had to buy myself a pack of F1's in the end :D

Wonder what the chances are of getting this 'keeper' pheno.

the "keeper" was just the best out of the pack psycho crack i popped.

All were crossed with a Bhodi headtrip dad.

should unlock lots of phenotypes :yep:

• Like 2

@@madgiz havery you grown out the smile f2's bud. In other words. Is the dad tested?

Need to renew subs... :yep:

Not yet mate.. :nea:

I was hoping to see some grow diaries but seeing as over the years I have sent in well over 2000 seeds to the site there are very few diaries or smoke reports on any of them so I wont hold my breath... lol

Edited by madgiz
  • Like 7

I'll give you some feedback when I have it @@madgiz just give me a nudge if I forget as I've a lot on,I've got the majority of the crosses you've sent in recently, I've got a psycoberry x lot5evo 3 weeks into flower atm.

• Like 1

the "keeper" was just the best out of the pack psycho crack i popped.

All were crossed with a Bhodi headtrip dad.

should unlock lots of phenotypes :yep:

Great stuff, can't wait to see what I can find in mine :)

@@madgiz I don't suppose you're planning to send anymore Oldtimes crosses to Joolz anytime soon? Gutted I missed out on the Old Smile.

In the future no doubt I will but I am not running any Oldtimes ATM..

• Like 1

@@mrchang you got any info on the cheese suicide cut. What the deal with the suicide bit.

some people get a bit depressed after smokin it for a bit.. It is a bullet proof cheese tho nothing can kill it.

:smokin:

• Like 2

Any pictures m8?

dont like the sound of the seed pods :unsure:

what did you do to stress it?

the stacked camyx is deffo a trait of the headtrip.

as for the cheesey one..

I have been known to cock up on the labelling before. :wassnnme:

good luck :yep:

I'll deffo takes some pic's before chopping. Probably tomorrow. They're a week apart but reckon they could both come down together.

Seed pods/deformed calyxes, I'm not 100% on what it actually is but I picked them out. I'll try to find one I'll have missed in the lower stuff and get a pic of that too.

I stressed them both like a div. :D With the seed pod one (which is also the fruity smelling one) I trimmed quite a bit of low stuff mid bloom. I knew I was taking chances but did it anyway.

With the stacked calyx, cheesy smelling one I accidentally split the main stem. TBH, looking at the plant now it didn't hinder it all that much.

Isn't psychosis a pheno of the cheese strain anyway? If so it wouldn't be all that unusual for it to smell cheesy, am I right? Still not got a full grasp of genetics tbh. It's on my 'to do list'. :P

I forget how many seeds I popped but it wouldn't have been more than 3 so I'm well chuffed with what I got out of those! I have a feeling it was only 2 as well.

Will get to you on the pic's mate. :)

@@madgiz Hello there Madgiz, I am interested in you're seeds on offer for the subscription. Is there any chance you could tell me the basic information of the strains, parentage, indica/sativa ratio etc?

Many thanks.