*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Just wondering, being a bit nit-pickey really... is the 'Smile x Psychosis' actually 'Psychosis x Smile'?

I wouldn't mind a getting a pack and just wanted to see if it's the clone-only Psychosis used, or if it's some kind of backcrossed male.

• Like 1

Updated seed list

Harlot x Otto
Harlot F2
-------------------------------------------------

from uBercaMeL
cheese kush x (royal nepal x flatland basic)

----------------------------------------------------

From Mr Chang

cheese (suicide cut)
Psycho Crack (purple pheno)

--------------------------------------------------------

From Highgrower

Pink Killer x Smellyberry Grapefruit Diesel 1
Pink Killer x Smellyberry Grapefruit Diesel 2

Pink Panther x (C3 x Cheese)
Master Kush x (C3 x Cheese)
C3a x (C3 x Cheese)
C3b x (C3 x Cheese)

From Voodooman

Smellyberry f2

from VicFirth12

Sage x Fruity Chronic Juice
Sage x SmellyBerry x Cheese
Sage x Smottie Remixed

From Madgiz

RSC Leb x Lot#5 Evo

Smile f2

From Fang

Early Pink Kush ( regs)

from Bill Cooper

Sweet Tooth F2

NL x Sweet Tooth
  • Like 6

Oh bugger, was going to go for some Psychosis x Smile, and Old Smile, but seems it wasn't meant to be :(

I sent in 1 pack of blues x smile (15 seeds) called it blue grin and theres a pic of the bud in my gallery somewhere.

1 pack of blues x ugorg#1(15 seeds) if that interests you at all, might have to check with Joolz that he got them ok.

Also I just subbed and got Madgiz smile f2's, got to be some nice plants in there. Thanks Madgiz.

• Like 3

I sent in 1 pack of blues x smile (15 seeds) called it blue grin and theres a pic of the bud in my gallery somewhere.

1 pack of blues x ugorg#1(15 seeds) if that interests you at all, might have to check with Joolz that he got them ok.

Also I just subbed and got Madgiz smile f2's, got to be some nice plants in there. Thanks Madgiz.

Thanks, bushdoc, I appreciate the heads-up mate :) Unfortunately though, it's the Oldtimes, and Psychosis genetics I'm after; I have a pack of regular F1 Smile, and some Killer Skunk (for some Blues genetics) sitting in the fridge for when I get the chance to crack them.

Anyone know what Mr Chang's 'Psycho Crack' is made up of?

Edited by cropped shaggy
  • Like 1

@@cropped shaggy

Dont know if Jules has any left but the OTxCHxCHxSM where / are awsome.

Man that'd be sweet (Oldtimes mum, and Cheese BX'd with Smile dad?), but sadly they weren't listed on the update.

I've found Psycho Crack, apprently it's Psychosis x Green Crack (fem'd beans); a limited release by Sickmeds. Now I just need to find out what Mr Chang's purple pheno involves.

I've got two of Mrchangs psychocrack (the keeper) very close to chop day. Both were quite different. One smells very cheesy and the other is more fruity and really takes me back. I stressed them a bit too much at the wrong time and one started growing odd deformed seed pods in the centre of each bud. MY fault though, and they're still looking decent considering. Light feeders too. One has a good few purple hues at the tips of calyxes and leaves and the other is all green with lots of stacked calyxes and spear shaped buds. From what I remember, he said the purple pheno was very purple. I don't think he said anything about quality or yield but as he dubbed the the ones I got as '(the keeper)' I went with those.

I'll be running these again if that means anything. :)

Got some lovely stuff from Smellyberry F2's also!

Gutted to have missed some of the bluesIBL crosses/genetics. :( Will be more on the ball if anything like that pops up again.