Ot1 Lot#5 Evolution.Smoke Reports & Info.

Guest Viva

Great smoke report, Zed. Sounds just what I want in a strian. Just hope my nana problem doesn't turn into a major seeded bud problem. Cheers, Atb, reds. :king:

Thanks for the great smoke report Zed.

I'll be doing one too, in a few days though, but I certainly recognise a lot of the points you make.

Enjoy the fruits of your labour pal!

Cheers guys - glad it made sense tbh :D

Hope you all enjoy your buds. It's a top smoke for sure. Actually, I've noticed traces of strong amnesia like haze flavour coming through! It's most noticeable on my Pheno 3 buds, but definitely there on all three. This stuff just keeps changing and developing in the jars.

I've had the pleasure of picking up some Smellyberry buds off a mate too - an amazing pheno with a strong sherbet candy flavour. Between that and the Evos, I feel truly blessed right now :D

OT1 you're my absolute hero!

:yinyang:

Z.

• Like 1

Of my 4 Evos, I've got 3 that most of the pistils have now gone brown. I don't harvest on that fact any more, not like when I started growing as that was the advice given to the masses at the time. I use the tric colour and calyx development as advised by Ot1,methods now. So I was wondering if others Evos browned of at the same stage? I'm 6w 2d in and really Hopeing that the pistils Browning isn't to do with them being pollinated by the nanas I'm finding. Cheers,reds.

I was gonna post some pics but I'm not getting the 'Choose file' under the text box! I should be able to post in any thread on these boards, right? I get this quite alot. Tried with my phone earlier and I'm using my Samsung tab atm and it's still not giving me the option! Don't get it!

Tasty lookin medicine for sure dude :yep:

Im doin blues and noname this grow and if they end up lookin that good al be well chuffed! Managed to secure myself a pack of smellyberry for my next grow :yahoo:

Alas,I couldnt afford the Evos too. Oh well cant have it all I suppose.

Almost there bud,keep up the good work

Onwards n upwards

Salty

:pugwash:

Cheers oldsalty mate. The Blues is on my list to do in the very near future. Ive got Smellyberry for my nex grow. Could only get 5 tho due to popular demand so looking for something else to go with it. Its got a very short stretch, about 40-50% is what ive read. What was the Blues stretch like salty? Also got some of Madgizs' Oldtimes X UKCheese but they stretch quite abit from what ive been told. Any pics of your Blues about?

just taken down my evo day 59 . some really solid buds the smell i cant really say but its kind of lemon citrus but then its not ? i know i might have taken her down a bit early but i maybe leave my plants too long and lately havent been enjoying smoking as it kind of to intence for me . so after reading what ot1 put about over cooking them ive chopped a week sooner than i norm would have done i wil let you know what its like in a few weeks .

I have also just taken down an evo about a week earlier than i would have liked - day 60 - i hope to give the cuts i took 9 weeks at least next time. Pawpaw/Mango citrusy is the best description of the smell at the moment - not very pungent while growing or chopping - going to give it my best effort to hold off smoking her until she has had 6 weeks in the jars but its going to be hard.

Very decent yielder - i had already taken off a few tester buds small and large to vape as jars were empty before the below pics were taken. She was rather underfed in the last two weeks hence the terrible state of her fans.

gallery_40306_4554_18788.jpg

gallery_40306_4554_20709.jpg

gallery_40306_4554_67044.jpg

Edited by highgrower
  • Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

Early Smoke report

from my first evo, taken a little early @ 56 days + with only a week's dry

Smoke is full + flavoursome yet am unsure so far as to what the exact flavour is

Smelled of a sour lemony citrus in bloom but is now a more full bodied smell/taste

High is up + nice, smoked a bowl @ 12.20 + went off to water

Watering went well but i did have a sitdown once or twice, just looking at my plants

Was straight less than an hour later but as both the drying + the taking of the plant

were early this bodes well.

ill try n post some microscope pics after

post-46099-0-71805000-1350479288_thumb.jpg

Edited by greenforgo
  • Like 1