Ot1 Lot#5 Evolution.Smoke Reports & Info.

Guest Viva

Thanks for those pics madgiz, really helpful!

Can't wait to hear the final verdicts!!

As for meself, well, there's been a lot more delays than I anticipated, but I have finally got them sexed. They were not really showing preflowers, so I had to go to genefinder's method (3 days of 12/12, then back to veg), which worked well.

There are 7 females and 4 males. The double seed did in fact produce two different plants as Oldtimer said it might. The large one is a male, the secondary a fem!

I am going to flower the males too, I can probably think of something to do with the pollen if I really try ;)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

3x lot5evo . 1.0ec . roughlydoubled so far in flower

Great work there, Jiffa, let me guess, about 20 days in?

I only flipped mine on the 22nd and they haven't started stretching at all yet! (OK, they are topped for clones, but even so...)

One thing OldTimer was right about, they take their sweet time showing sex, and starting to flower properly!

Good start, all the best with them, I might put up a pic or two as well, soon as there's something to see.

Oh yeah, in the end I got 8 females and 3 males! (Not 7/4 as mentioned above. Read one of them wrong through haste...)

Kept two fems back, to pollinate them separately from the main grow. Kept clones of all 8 fems though, until the jury is out. ;)

• Like 1

I got seven ladies out of ten all showed sex with not much trouble one was slow...

There out in the summer sun :unsure: been topped I'll be force flowering them next week :guitar:

• Like 1

:skin_up: :skin_up:

gallery_37232_4211_24670.jpg

lower buds just as plump

gallery_37232_4211_33180.jpg

gallery_37232_4211_114639.jpg

starting to get a sharp lemon citrus smell now and resin starting to form

• Like 5

Really lovely work Jiffa!

Here's my six ladies in their rather less lovely, cramped (needs must), test 250W cabinet.

About 10 days in.

med_gallery_65833_4322_6665.jpg

Sorry for the poor photo, they look better in reality, honest! ;)

i predict a sharp lemon smell on the horizon , ive defo got 2 phenos will throw up some pics later try to show them

yours looks good bro

• Like 1