Ot1 Lot#5 Evolution.Smoke Reports & Info.

Guest Viva

Minenare now at week.2 flower. Strong plants and a bit stretch but strong steams. End up with 4 females and male which is starting to drop a bit of pollen and will remove him today. All cuts rooted really easy to.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I ended up taking my Evo just short of 10 weeks. I was glad to see no sign of nanas at the week 6 stage but they did appear around week 9 however I started flushing at week 8 and it quickly yellowed right up and was still a couple of weeks off from maturity so it may have been that. It still wanted to go a bit longer but because it was totally flushed out and all my other varieties are very done by week 10 I cut it down.

gallery_43757_10935_125212.jpg

gallery_43757_10935_302006.jpg

As you can see the flush made them so hungry even the bud leafs yellowed right up. (Cant wait to get those leafs out when dry lol)

gallery_43757_10935_383773.jpg

So things to note for my next run are just that this plant is definitely in the 10 week + range, I think perhaps 11 weeks are needed for a big plant to get to full maturity. Speaking of big, this plant produced the biggest single cola iv'e seen from a small pot! It seems like the sort of plant that has massive potential in the right conditions. At around week 9.5 it started to mature from the bottom buds up towards the cola and there's some tinge of purple to the bud.

The smell is super nice, it's not a old school Sativa smell it's really bright and clean, still cant pin it down to anything though but it's a 10/10 for me.

Cant wait to try it out now, I really hope the flavours carry through on the vape/smokes.

• Like 1

Nice plant @@creativesmoke

I was sent some subbed beans lot5 evo x killers .anyone know what height these finish at .I am thinking I may need to put them into my 1meter tent as the dr60 wont be tall enough.

Nice plant @@creativesmoke

I was sent some subbed beans lot5 evo x killers .anyone know what height these finish at .I am thinking I may need to put them into my 1meter tent as the dr60 wont be tall enough.

All the best with them, there seems to be little info with the evo x killer or any diaries.

I have a pack in the fridge to pop, must be there 3-4years, is this how old yous are?

Madgiz rates them highly indeed..

All the best with them, there seems to be little info with the evo x killer or any diaries.

I have a pack in the fridge to pop, must be there 3-4years, is this how old yous are?

Madgiz rates them highly indeed..

Not shure how old the seeds are ,i subbed just a few weeks ago.I have put them into the fride also untill its pop time.I was told these are a strong smoke .thats why i choose them

• 11 months later...

Howdy OT1, wonderful to hear from you! It's a thrill to finally give these a run. I'll try and update every couple weeks or so with how they finish up and cure. I just have one female of each for now, but with more seeds left in the packs. Cheers all!

Stop, fast forward a year and a half, and play. Sorry it took so long, school has been pretty intense. I hope you've all been well. I wasn't able to finish this grow how I wanted due to sharing space with another grower. My old partner was letting temps get way too hot and also letting in a lot of light leaks. Unfortunately, this pheno was either really sensitive to stress or was a hermie, and there were a lot of pollen sacs. We chopped at around seven weeks. The buds had filled in pretty good with typical baseball club racemes seen in other photos from this thread. Flavor was sweet and floral with a little lemon and licorice. The high was pretty strong in the head. Also, my partner chopped dried and trimmed it before I got to try any or have a say in how it was done. He wet trimmed and flash dried it so the overall quality wasn't the best.

The SBBX female we were running was a really nice specimen with good form and structure on the smaller side. The buds came out dense and consistent, smelling of skunky fruit, and there was a very strong pallet of citrus and skunk balanced with white pepper. I'm very glad there's a few seeds left in my tin.

I don't know when I will get the chance to grow out any more of my original Oldtimer collection but I have a few more evos and some Oldtimes, SBBX, and C3 being really patient in my seed tin. Currently, I am growing out some F2s I made crossing a very oldschool line of Grandaddy purple (pre Ken) with some hybrids I previously made pairing an OG Kush male with Smellyberry and Oldtimes females. This is all on my back porch, haven't spent a single watt. I'm finishing up school for a good minute so I will have a lot more time for social media and focusing on growing. I'll try make a thread later this summer on how my OT1 crosses are doing. Thanks all, cheers and love, Uktena.

• Like 1

sounds like your grow partner is a bit of a cunt bro , chopping down early with nothing said to you ?

wtf ild of smacked the cunt just for doing so . mate get rid of them they obviously dont know what they are doing ,

no wonder the weed was crap .

a year as gone since i crack me seeds.

got 4 females and a nice male.

flower the male once and froze the pollen,never use it still in the fridge.

girls were very uniform in taste. big difference was mostly in flower times so they were selected and the chosen one was #5.

great yield.special if you top it once you get some really nice and long buds.

smell very acid and taste very citrus a bit like ammonia at times.

done in 10 weeks but can harvest at 9.

flower week 8

gallery_13791_4551_124951.jpg

gallery_13791_4551_151742.jpg

gallery_13791_4551_268865.jpg

• Like 15

a year as gone since i crack me seeds.

got 4 females and a nice male.

flower the male once and froze the pollen,never use it still in the fridge.

girls were very uniform in taste. big difference was mostly in flower times so they were selected and the chosen one was #5.

great yield.special if you top it once you get some really nice and long buds.

smell very acid and taste very citrus a bit like ammonia at times.

done in 10 weeks but can harvest at 9.

flower week 8

gallery_13791_4551_124951.jpg

gallery_13791_4551_151742.jpg

gallery_13791_4551_268865.jpg

Wow, that looks really nice.

sounds like your grow partner is a bit of a cunt bro , chopping down early with nothing said to you ?

wtf ild of smacked the cunt just for doing so . mate get rid of them they obviously dont know what they are doing ,

no wonder the weed was crap .

It was sad but he's never touching any of my genetics ever again unless he buys it off a dispensary shelf, lol.

• 1 year later...

Ey-oop, anyone out there still playing with Lot5e genetics?

We can't possibly have seen the end of an era, can we?

I've just done an inventory on my seed stash and I see I have a few F2s.  Defo something for the summer then, but I need to do an Oldtimes repro first, plus I've promised meself some Afghani.

In the mean time, as a space filler for my next grow, I popped three BlueOG x Lot5e seeds.  One of them has shown as fem, still waiting for the other two.  We shall see...

I've a load of OT1 seeds somewhere, off the top of my head theres Lot #5 x 5, Smile x 10, Oldtimes x 10. When they turn up hacks will abound!

• Like 1