Ot1 Lot#5 Evolution.Smoke Reports & Info.

Guest Viva

That's it @@Road_Runner they are aren't the dark green type, I've never seen my Smile going yellow but I still over do it even when I think it's really not had enough water/nutes. I'd like to try it in a nice soil mix to see if it's easier to avoid that problem but I haven't got round to it yet.

I've not had Smile and Lot 5 at the same time so not tried them together yet. I will be able to in around 14 weeks though as I've got 8x Smile and 5x Lot 5 going into that run.

I did try some Lot 5 with #1 and that was really nice. It seems to make whatever you put it with much stronger!

That'll be a nice run man, very interested to hear what a mix of the two is like. I mix my Smile with Blues and it turbo's it lol

• Like 1

@@creativesmoke @@Road_Runner you guys are killing me here, ive smile, lot5 evo, old times, sbbx, c3 along with blues#2, KS, PS and nonames all in the fridge, either im losing my mind or theyre talking to me "Let me out let me out" cant even get cereal now, (whose bloody idea was it to put milk in the fridge lol )

@@Golden Syrup i'm busting to, but thought id give other beans a go first, before risking the OT1 stuff, ive 20 regs under T5 at moment 4 strains x5 seeds though 2 are runty looking(same strain too), then ive a dinafem diary to do after those, its gonna be start of sept by time i pop them, but defo its gonna be an OldTimer1 Xmas in The Deranged World for sure. These posts have pretty much guaranteed that one lol

• Like 1

@@creativesmoke @@Road_Runner you guys are killing me here, ive smile, lot5 evo, old times, sbbx, c3 along with blues#2, KS, PS and nonames all in the fridge, either im losing my mind or theyre talking to me "Let me out let me out" cant even get cereal now, (whose bloody idea was it to put milk in the fridge lol )

Nothing to it but to do it ;)

That's some seed stash man, I'd be talking to them never mind them talking to me. You wont kill any of ot's stuff, like @@Road_Runner said their born survivors, they're more sensitive to life than some strains but they still produce ok if things don't go too well.

I'd advise at least trying to get one female going of OT's stock as soon as you can, they make for great summer smokes and great to have for Christmas too.

• Like 2

I'm so impressed with this Evo! It's been very busy... Week 5 of 12s

gallery_43757_10935_304191.jpg

I'm already looking forward to doing this again and making a monster out of it.

Edited by creativesmoke
  • Like 10

yeah its a wonderful plant, I'm not sure on flowering time but this one looks like it will want around 9 weeks.

• Like 1

Just to had 4 females out of 5.not bad just hope the last one is a male so i can make some f2 for future.

• Like 3

Evo is a top smoke and I'm smoking Killerskunk v Evo right now. Anything with Evo in it and you won't be dissapointed as it adds potency to any strain. It seems to have a strong bitter lemon taste to it ime.

• Like 2

16515   lot5

Got one mutant, going to see if it grows out of it as another one I thought was a mutant got past it. Another two got munched by the bloody dog, god knows how she undid the zip... but they're still alive, she only had a nibble.

• Like 2

My first run with Evos, 4/5 females, all cracking high yielding, stunning plants, second run, 1/5 females and its a bit of a runt tbh.

Got 4 of them in 11l soil under a 600w alongside a smaller Herijauna Jack 33 and while they're some of the nicest smelling and really lovely looking buds, it just has very little vigor, drinks little, yields low.

I wasn't all that impressed with the high either but I did take it a couple weeks late I reckon with this pheno. It's pretty much a 7 weeker i think which none of my first 4 phenos were close to.

Tempted to pop another 5 seeds but I'm eating into the long term seed storage I told myself not to touch if I do lol

• 3 weeks later...

Had my first smell of Evo last week and wow it's not what I expected, I rubbed the underside of some bud leafs and the smell is so pure. Most plants I've had have a blend of smells but this is just almost like one smell, and it's properly nice. As soon as I got a smell of it I was reminded instantly of a couple of Silver Hazes I had at one point and also a bit like an Amnesia Haze I had, all from Dinafem. Funnily enough I have an untested Silver Haze going now so I had a smell of that and it's got the same smell except the silver has more of a hybrid/skunk smell to it. I can't describe the smell yet but it makes me think of Yellow, Blue and Lemon lol

No signs of her slowing down at week 7, and the main cola is filling out something magic.