Ot1 Lot#5 Evolution.Smoke Reports & Info.

Guest Viva

RR, that sounds amazing! I remember when i first started smoking weed a bucket would do that to me. My tolerence has got too high so i'm looking for some stronger stuff

Just been sniffing at my latest jar of Lot #5.

Popped 5 seeds and only got 1 female. Ended up only stretching like 1.5x (maybe doesn't like the multiple toppings) and got left under the canopy and only yielded 2oz + air buds.

Just jarred it up a couple days ago and it smells great, super strong haze smell with lemony tones.

Struggling to keep my hands off it but need to let it cure. Can't wait to make edibles again, like acid lol.

Got 4 clones of it that will get a 600w to themselves to flower under. Going into 11l pots in a few days. Quite a slow vegger this one.

After the jars are full of lot#5 I'm going to have to pop more seeds so I can really select a keeper. Last time I grew these all 4 phenos were fantastic but one did stand out. Lucky I've got more seeds!

just got some lot 5. iam going to start and sex and then clone a mother and see how they do in nft. happydays.

• 2 months later...

Finally got one of these going, popped one seed and got a female. I've been impressed by it's vigour and it looks like it's going to produce a really nice cola crowned with lower buds below it.

About week 3 of flower at this point.

gallery_43757_10935_155263.jpg

gallery_43757_10935_464125.jpg

It's sensitive to nitrogen like my smile, you can see some clawing on the leafs but it's doing ok. I do my test plants in 3.5l pots but once i've ran them once and confirmed they're stable genetics I go to 6.5l pots, I really hope shes a stable one because I really like it so far and it reminds me a bit of Smile in it's look. The stems and smell so far are very citrus, almost like lemon but not actually lemon. It also didn't really stretch that much, maybe 2x/2.5x bigger in the last 3 weeks with no training or topping.

• Like 1

Guys just subbed and hopefully will have some fee beans.Really looking forward to cracking the killerskunk x lot5 Evo sometime.

The tent I have stored away is a 1x1x2 high Groteq and was wondering if this will be high enough for these babies.I will have the filter outside the tent and will be using a 80cm parabolic..

I've had 10x lot5evo for a bit now, I popped them in little pots of coir the other day and 10/10 have popped their wee heads :) I'm surprised considering they havent been stored well or consistently. Really looking forward to them!

• Like 2

I'm just waiting until I get a bit more competent at growing and going to pop my OT1 seeds. Looking at some of the pics and descriptions is making me want to pop them all now.

@@creativesmoke I popped just the single bean as well and it's been run three times in a row now, with 5 going in after the next one. Who needs ten seeds when one is enough to get genetics like this!

I'm still trying to master the one I have before popping more as I've only got it right once. It's been different every time, very sensitive to the environment and feed.

RR

that's good to know @@Road_Runner I hope I get something similar, certainly showing it's potential now and seems like the sort of plant that likes to be left alone to do it's thing. I'm still trying to get my smile dialled in to avoid that leaf claw, literally one watering being slightly too strong in nutes and the next day it starts happening so I'm expecting similar things with the Evo and even more so with the environment.

How does a Smile and Evo mixed joint / vape work out?..

Yeah mine are exactly the same... very sensitive to over feeding. They are quite a light green naturally so you think they are pale and give a ml or two too much N. That said, they always produce even though they haven't been cared for perfectly, very hardy in that respect.

I think ot1 once described Smile as being able to grow in a crack in the pavement and I can see what he means, they are born survivors.

I've not had Smile and Lot 5 at the same time so not tried them together yet. I will be able to in around 14 weeks though as I've got 8x Smile and 5x Lot 5 going into that run.

I did try some Lot 5 with #1 and that was really nice. It seems to make whatever you put it with much stronger!

RR