Ot1 Lot#5 Evolution.Smoke Reports & Info.

Guest Viva

Greetings all, and with great pleasure, I'm on winter break so have a couple extra minutes to share a glimpse at my favorite project in a good while... You know it's a bunch of L5E on the way. These seeds jumped out of my cooler and into soil all on their own, I promise. Popped two, one female, one male, good and proper. Here's the female after about 8 wks veg from seed plus two and a half weeks into flower. Topped and trained, in a 35 gallon fabric pot with my own amended compost, worm caste, coir, and pumice medium. Her spread takes up a bit more than a square meter. Her brother in arms, well he's about to court every strain I have on deck, couldn't be more thrilled. I don't know how much I can post along the way, but I'll get some bud shots up and an attempt at a smoke report for the forum.

What can I say, almost three weeks into flower and it's showing the most incredible bracketing on the cola tips, gearing up for something great. Thanks forever OT1!

We'll see how this goes. One of the pics shows up upside down, sorry for that. I can't figure out how to get the bb code on my android tab, so best I can do is post the URL to my diary.

http://www.uk420.com/boards/uploads/gallery/album_10216/gallery_59368_10216_42368.jpg

http://www.uk420.com/boards/uploads/gallery/album_10216/gallery_59368_10216_38258.jpg

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello again, here we are at five and a half weeks. She's purpling up pretty good and smelling really sweetgallery_59368_10216_41107.jpggallery_59368_10216_8597.jpg

Edited by Uktena
  • Like 3

Hi Joint Hogger. That's one variable that's been a bit out of my control. It's been getting pretty cool some nights so a lot of the colouring is probably from that. There does seem to be a bit of natural purpling along the ridges of the stems though.

Uktena, its nice to see you are successfully growing both Lot5evo and SBbx, its I would love to hear what you think of them both once cropped and smoked, its not often I see feedback from your side of the world, if you have the time maybe drop me a pm.

All the best Ot1.

PS purple stem ribbing is totally natural on several of my lines.

• Like 3

Howdy OT1, wonderful to hear from you! It's a thrill to finally give these a run. I'll try and update every couple weeks or so with how they finish up and cure. I just have one female of each for now, but with more seeds left in the packs. Cheers all!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

My Lot 5 Evo at 46 days from the first run...

med_gallery_57637_7102_941872.jpg

I've got a full run in now at about 43-46 days, look very different this time, will upload some pics later...

RR

Edited by Road_Runner
  • Like 7

As you can see, the buds are smaller from being topped an extra time and being heavily supercropped. They have also taken a different form, more compact and solid, not as bushy...

med_gallery_57637_7102_326906.jpg

med_gallery_57637_7102_835086.jpg

RR

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Might as well stick this here,

Lot5Evo, probably the best looking plant I have ever grown.

taken at 9 and a half weeks and gets me more excited than that mickey rouke movie :in_love:

gallery_76571_6462_176414.jpg

It's hard to describe the smell but it is a fresh mild fruity flavour which I described as flowery mangoes but hard to say. It shares a similar freshness to c3 but different fruits.

It's a nice smoke, an initial cerebral buzz which rounds out nicely, not a heavy hitter but ideal for getting things done while toking, more a day time smoke for me. My 60 year old mate liked it the most out of all the strains I grew that grow.

Very easy to grow, similar to c3 with its spear like bud structure but with a sexier look. Feel good weed.

Lot5Evo left, C3 right @7weeks

gallery_76571_6462_58142.jpg

Edited by bushdoc
  • Like 21

Heh I entered it a couple of months ago and came second.@@madgiz

2nd last month with smile too.

Taking more pictures tonight as chop day and hope to have an entry so I can come second again. :)

• Like 1

Ok so just thought Id mention that I tried the 7 week test bud on Sunday morning and I think harvesting them at week 8 was about right.

I could've let them go another week, or maybe even two, to maximise yield but as Ot1 has mentioned before, they are definitely better before they enter the late senescent stage as they lose some of their quality.

I hope 8 weeks is just about right and retains the intense feeling I lost last time at 10 weeks. I was tempted to push it to 9 weeks but I had a few amber trichs so didn't want to wait any longer.

I'm not sure if it was the fact it was a wake n bake on an empty stomach or what but for about 3 hours I was riding a rollercoaster of extreme highness and intense body rushes. Felt like I was coming up on MDMA, that lifting feeling combined with a rush through your muscles, making me clench my jaw... Seriously powerful stuff.

Many other members have mentioned it was all in the head, no body, which is true in that there is no couchlock but I was still feeling it through my body, very intense feeling, like a strong buzz.

It does mellow out after a couple hours into a more rounded head stone, but that could just be where your brain has been through a heavy workout and needs a rest.

Anyway, I'll hopefully be able to start testing it properly in a week or two and see how it ended up. Fingers crossed it still has the same effect....

What a creation.

@@oldtimer1 you've made something immense here!

RR

• Like 6

@@Road_Runner

I used to have a Smile keeper that I named the MDMA pheno.......What a ride, what a rush you used to get. It was a amazing!!! Sounds like you got something very similar from your description. Great isn't it.....?

• Like 2