Ot1 Lot#5 Evolution.Smoke Reports & Info.

Guest Viva

• 5 weeks later...

Ok so just sampled my first ever Lot 5 Evo early test bud at about 8.5 weeks....

AMAZING!

This shit is awesome, more amazing than my Smile I think, and that's saying something.

The high is just sensational, really uplifting and mood enhancing. Smile does make me feel better but not like this, it's got that something special to take you to places other strains can't reach.

It's still going at 9.5 weeks, needs around 10.5-11 I reckon, so it's gonna be even better once fully flowered and cured.

This one looks like it's gonna yield twice as much as anything else I've ever run and smells and tastes good too. The best thing is I have 18 cuts about to go into final pots for a full run and it was just a leap of faith on the first bean I popped!

I feel like I've struck gold with this one!

RR

• Like 11

Ok so just sampled my first ever Lot 5 Evo early test bud at about 8.5 weeks....

AMAZING!

This shit is awesome, more amazing than my Smile I think, and that's saying something.

The high is just sensational, really uplifting and mood enhancing. Smile does make me feel better but not like this, it's got that something special to take you to places other strains can't reach.

It's still going at 9.5 weeks, needs around 10.5-11 I reckon, so it's gonna be even better once fully flowered and cured.

This one looks like it's gonna yield twice as much as anything else I've ever run and smells and tastes good too. The best thing is I have 18 cuts about to go into final pots for a full run and it was just a leap of faith on the first bean I popped!

I feel like I've struck gold with this one!

RR

Sounds like every pheno of Lot#5 Evo I've grown RR.

Had 4/5 females first run and all 4 were crackers. Huge yielding, super strong uppy mood lifting, psychedelic effects.

Only got 1/5 females this run so hoping its a lucky gem like yours!

Only advice is take a branch earlier than the longest you run them. I thought I'd prefer them at 11 weeks~ but found I missed a bit of the racyness that went when cured, but was still there at 9-10 weeks.

Really can't wait to be smoking more of this, and better yet, eating it in high dose edibles after a xmas tolerence break!

• Like 7

Yes I will do my best to crop when its ready of course, I tend to take most things a touch earlier rather than later these days as I agree with you on the high @@Stoned Whale

Hopefully I'll be able to judge the next load based on this single one Im just finishing now. From looking at her today I reckon she'll be down by early to mid seventies, but we'll see.

Smoked all of the tester bud now so I need to wait until she's down proper before I get to experience more of this baby. Can't wait!

Oh yeah, need to get into this edibles stuff, what's your method for eating it, just make butter?

RR

Edited by Road_Runner
  • Like 2

I've tried pretty much everything when it comes to edibles, flowers, hash or oil into butter etc but after trying all the different ways I settled back to decarboxylating in oven wrapped in foil at 100C for 10-15 mins then mixed through a standard muffin/cupcake/cookie mix and bake as box instructs.

Best way for taste and effects IME. You definetly don't need butter to make it work and IME makes no difference (has to be decarbed though) although using butter / milk or fat does make it come on faster.

Lot#5 Evo was almost like another drug in edibles, closer to a stimulative psychedelic, than weed.

Edited by Stoned Whale
  • Like 3

I've tried pretty much everything when it comes to edibles, flowers, hash or oil into butter etc but after trying all the different ways I settled back to decarboxylating in oven wrapped in foil at 100C for 10-15 mins then mixed through a standard muffin/cupcake/cookie mix and bake as box instructs.

Best way for taste and effects IME. You definetly don't need butter to make it work and IME makes no difference (has to be decarbed though) although using butter / milk or fat does make it come on faster.

Lot#5 Evo was almost like another drug in edibles, closer to a stimulative psychedelic, than weed.

What you just use ground flowers?

How much?

RR

What you just use ground flowers?

How much?

RR

Yeah ground flowers. 4grams between 12 cakes is my usual and tend to eat 3-4 cakes.

Got a fairly high tolerance though so experiment, can pretty much chain smoke king size spliffs lol.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Any body got any information on Lot 5 Evo x killer have them in the fridge the past couple of years (Madgiz cooking i think)

And cannot get any sort of description on them...

Many thanks in advance....

Yeah, deffo better at 8.5-9 weeks than 10.

RR

I totally agree.

I have found with EVERY lot5evo lady ive grown that the earlier cropped branches are more 'lot5evo'-ish than those taken later .

In fact if I had to choose between 'too early' , and 'about ripe' (as if judging other strains -going on pistil colour , calyx swelling and so on), Id always go for 'too early'for l5e ladies. Some of the sparkle, of the 'upfulness' that seems to typify these plants imo is lost as the flowers mature.

while you do lose some yield, that is more than made up for by the sheer productivity of these plants.

Each to their own of course though.

Ill have an l5e going into flower again in the new year , enjoy yours .@@Road_Runner

• Like 1

Yes, I have a full run going into flower next week and I'm glad I managed to run a test first to learn this.

Next lot will all be down on 60-63 days.

RR