Ot1 Lot#5 Evolution.Smoke Reports & Info.

Guest Viva

Just lost my mums to some fungal thing to . One smile two old times and a lot 5evo . Time to start the search again still got plenty seeds but its a right kick in the nuts when it happens .

Will give the nonames a shot this time .

Cheers peds

Horrendous! How do you think you got the fungus???

NC

Not tosure how I got it , gr and mumsare in the attic , been damp and the area I keep my mums in is basic to say the least , used to be disciplined in looking after them but due to injury and my16 year old being around more than usual I didnt have the chance to deal with the problem.

Been doing a lot in the garden prior to the injury as well so could have brought it into the area from outside.

But still got a pack of smile , 14 oldtimes , 6 lot5evo and a pack of nonames to fuck about with , doing somefems in the mean time.

Cheers Peds

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Anyone made edibles from Lot5? Considering the roller coaster like high or not really feeling like theirs to much of a ceiling it seems like it might be a great trip!

Gonna make some cheap Fairy Cake mix later on today. I always just grind up weed and add it to the cake mix. Sometimes heat before adding in to decarb but not always. Have always found this gave much better effects than butter. Although digesting raw weed probably ain't the best. Tastes nice if its a nice tasting strain aswell!

Will update tomorrow after the edibles are long gone. Anyone with experiences would be great to hear. I like my edibles Strong!

• Like 1

Cracking idea! I like your thinking Stoned Whale :DLets us know how you get on.

When I get a chance I'll try a Lot5 yogurt.

NC

Cracking idea! I like your thinking Stoned Whale :DLets us know how you get on.

When I get a chance I'll try a Lot5 yogurt.

NC

Wow...... Ate them at half 4, 30 minutes in and the come up started. 8 o clock or so and I'd say the come up finished! It was an unbelievable ride of minute by minute roller coaster. You could never tell whether you were okay or in the next 30 seconds you would be so stoned you had forgot you were fine a minute ago!

Me and my mate had very similiar highs all night. Ridiculous stimulant like effect mainly on the mind. Lots of similarities to minor LSD effects. It was EXACTLY what I hoped it would be. Most enjoyable cake trip I've ever had by far.

I put 5 grams in between 12 cakes. I had the two smallest and then the biggest one (lol). My mate had the two other smaller ones.

Lots of giggles! And I've not really experienced anything like prolonged giggles for a long long time since I had no tolerance and didn't smoke every day.

I will point out that I was and I think my mate was to, at multiple points, at that limit of being to stoned, freaked out with anxiety. Although it comes in waves not lasting more than 10 minutes at a time, rollercoaster, so its all good. And I also had quite a bit of tachycardia which Lot5 also gives me when I smoke it. This was really bothering me an hour or so in but it mellowed out.

We started out about Half 5 to finish Gears of War 3, well, that didn't happen! We played for hours continually pausing and stopping for a while. We were both rodiculously into the game, like being a child again. We had some big conversations on the feeling of intensified emotional response to anything you were doing. The second you picked up the controller and unpaused the game you were so invested in it and so into it.

It all sort of felt like this was down to an extreme loss of short term memory, it forced you to be so in the moment. We were constantly losing track of time, minutes felt like days at points. All very similiar to some of the effects I find smoking weed on lsd causes.

Need to head off to work now, if anything else about last night crosses my mind ill be back and update. But just wow, recommended to anyone! But be prepared! lol

Edit: How could I forget to say I'm still fairly mongy with a slight stoned feeling today. Especially after I ate my breakfast. Time to work it off.

Edited by Stoned Whale
  • Like 5

That sounds ACE!! Right up my street.

So let me get this right. You used 5g to make 12 cakes. But you has 3 cakes and you mate has 2. So you have 7 cakes left?

:yep:

NC

• Like 2

That sounds ACE!! Right up my street.

So let me get this right. You used 5g to make 12 cakes. But you has 3 cakes and you mate has 2. So you have 7 cakes left?

:yep:

NC

They're long gone now!

Really obsessed with edibles and just being extremely stoned in general. This experience has made me go order a Rig from OG, need to learn how to make BHO!

Also about to go make a batch of 12 cakes from some of Madgiz' subby freebie Smile x Oldtimes.

Mmmmmh :hippy:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just for the interests of completion I'll add this. I mentioned it in another thread too, but think I should also add it here:

Last night I had some very well cured Lot#5evo from a stashed jar (about a year cure!)*. I just could not believe how much it had improved.

People that have read my posts in this thread will have sensed that while I really, really liked the Lot#5evo, and saw it as having tons of potential, I couldn't really say that I loved it, you know, the way that sometimes it just "clicks" for you.

Well, I can officially state that that has now changed and Lot#5evo has been inducted into my top 5 Hall of Fame. :hippy:

Not only a huge improvement in taste but also in strength, as well as now having a very strong psychedelc component, and just enough scariness to make it interesting. Top stuff.

Of course, the clones are all gone now, hrmmphh, but I do have a good stash of F2s that are suddenly looking very interesting and, if anything, may be even more exotic. My respects, OT1!

* Yes, I do keep a cannabis cellar. You should, too. :D

Edited by Arthur Avalon
  • Like 6

Thanks for that Arthur, “psychedelc component” is right up my street

Been reluctant to pop my EVO’s till my grow improves, what the hell I’m doing them next !!

:yahoo:

• Like 1

They're an easy enough grow, CD, provided your basics are right, especially your ventilation - they do make some BIIIG buds, you don't want any mold in there.

Thanks Arthur been on hold till I can do them justice, think my enviroment is just about there but need to get the feeds right, tend to be a bit heavy handed..

"easy enough grow" is what's required.

Cheers m8

I give a mate a lil tester bit off mine 6wks in 12/12 the smile on his face said it all an started giggling to imself :wink_kiss: Cant wait till it done..Dont think I have long to wait looking at the pics @6wks...

lot#5(1)

lot#5(2)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I'm 8 weeks 5 days into flower with an Evo, smelling proper lovely, like sweats but I recon they could still be a fortnight to go maybe, I'm not complaining, I just can't wait to try it! Growing mine alongside some Smile, looks like it's a up, up, up high!

That pheno at 6 weeks looks a fast flowering one, nice one!

• 1 year later...

5 weeks in tomorrow on my first ever L5E test run, just one random female from seed in with my Smile/#1.

Looking good so far...

RR

Edited by Road_Runner
  • Like 4