Ot1 Lot#5 Evolution.Smoke Reports & Info.

Guest Viva

Guest userfriendly

Yes I'm looking forward to the oldtimes too!! Wanted to grow it ages ago but by the time I got round to purchasing they were sold out.

I managed to get a 10 pack of smellyberry last drop so I will keep my eyes peeled for the next one....

Smellyberry is the biz - a fantastic strain so vigorous - it withstands all kinds of abuse and newbie attention lol

On the other hand - have tried growing Oldtimes from seed on two different grows and it was very poor in effect and yield. I grew other strains from other breeders in the same crop and did well with them so I have to conclude the genetics were not up to OT's usual standard

Thats a shame mate, I just have to pop in because oldtimes was one of the first proper grows I did and was my first mum I kept. From giving her to other peeps and growing the cut outdoors I can say my one could have a fucking bomb thrown at it and probably yield well. The most hardy plant I have without a doubt, and has very nice sativa brick to face high to match, definitely upto Ot's standards. Each to their own and that though

On the subject of Lot#5Evo, very happy I invested last year. Just put a cut into flower and shall be my first run since the seed.

The keeper was a good yielder with nice dense buds but not stupid style. Smelt like a citrussy skunk with some other notes knocking about in there, I find 99% of lemon strains a bit boring taste wise personally but I really enjoyed this as it's citrus but not lemon,lime, or orange it's just citrus. Very nice sativa high which I've found strong but manageable, you can still do everything but your just very high. Top stuff

Edited by distracted
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

An update. I popped 2 of these. 1 rose up from the dirt and has shown herself :D

I'll start a diary when I stick it into 12/12

So chuffed! Really looking forward to smoking the evo - sounds right up my street :yep:

I hope the cuts I took survive.

NC

Thanks Arthur - invaluable!

Popped these yesterday :D

gallery_76552_6000_26933.jpg

Mine tasted like lemon sherbert sweets with a hint of pine, very uplifting high.

Plants where easy to grow and yeild was good, nice and vigorous

gallery_15596_2611_404042.jpg

I used to grow two Lot#5 phenos a nine weeker and 12 weeker around the same time and i preferred the new Evo#5.

Lost all my mums to a black like fungal disease's :(

Mrm :v:

• Like 6

My keeper is a 9 weeker covered with resin stretches 2.5 times in flower and yields more than any other strain i've grown so far

High comes in the head ,opens the eyes mind feels clear and focused while body feels warm and energized

Smell is spicy/peppery and bubblegum ,taste like roasted peanuts very sweet even without a cure

I'm playing with some f2s ,one of them yielded 1000 seeds from one branch + 60g dry buds in a 6.5 l pot ,another one doesn't stretch or yield as much and reminds of blueberry when it comes to smell and the effect is special ,you don't realize you are high until you sort of look down at yourself from a higher dimension, 3rd person view on yourself is the best way i can describe it .Weird but very enjoyable :skin_up:

med_gallery_57172_4113_338807.jpg

med_gallery_57172_4113_156248.jpg

• Like 21

I'm very much looking forward to smoking some of this, especially after hearing the feedback. I have two seedlings that are just getting on to there 3rd set of true leaves and normally I wouldn't bother mentioning anything about the seedling stage but I have to say these are the quickest and most determined seeds I have ever done! The two I did were soaked in warm water for about 12 hours and when I checked on them to move them on they had not only cracked but the tails were already starting to move outward of the shells. Really surprised how big the first set of leaves are, not ideal conditions for raising seedlings but these are cracking on like no tomorrow.

I might pop some more actually...

post-43757-0-94128500-1365092860_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have been meaning to post in this thread for a while. I recently cropped two phenos of Lot#5Evo, I am smoking my breakfast doobie as I struggle to type this. To me the taste of either plant is nothing special, not as great as Smellyberry or Blues.

Gonna have to continue writing this later as my breakfast joint of Lot#5 Evo is kicking in...this is the second time it has done this to me, only half way through joint and my mind is all over the place...love it.. :smokin:

• Like 1

Ahhh this all just adds to my delight!!

My lady is now 5 or so weeks into flower. Vigorous, lanky and smells of pine/citrus smell and when I run my fingers over a bud it is very oily! Just great! :D

The 2 cuts I took are healthy and cracking on ... at the point where I need to decide which will be my mother. Happy times :)

I want to smoke it NOW haha

NC

ETA: Mr Mullen, sorry to hear you lost your mums :(

Edited by NegativeCreep

I couldn't get my grammar or comprehension right earlier!

What can I say, OT1 has bred something magical. I love Pheno 1, I find it to be a very inspirational smoke, after the initial rush which can last up to an hour, it gets me in the mood to pick up my bass and play or to go out the garden to do some weeding, while I am doing it everything seems very clear and easy, socially I can talk to anyone and nothing seems to much bother. Music sounds amazing and I can get right into movies without my mind wandering. The buds are rock solid and she yielded around 1.5oz of good quality nugs, I had nipped a few arms off during flower as I was running low, the taste isn't mind blowing like Smellyberry or Blues but there is definitely something nice going on, similar to Northern 5 x Haze. I will be keeping this one for a while.

Pheno 2 on the other hand just makes me wanna stay on the sofa and watch tv, so I won't be keeping her, two or three joints knocks me out. She tastes and smells cheesey and the buds were much looser and airy but there were lots more of them. I will flower off the cuttings I took of her but she isn't a keeper. She also had more male flowers out of the two and I have found the odd under-developed seed.

Thanks again OT1, you're cooking is the best. :smokin:

ETA: Warning: Smoking LOT#5 Evo will make you fitter...after my first joint of the day one day last week I went and rode 30k around the Afan valley mountain bike trails...

Edited by UnderMirkwood
  • Like 4

Ive just cut down my second run of two Evo phenos I kept and by eck,they're big beasts!One of them was in a 20litre pot and looks like it will yield 10 oz+ of lovely chunky purpley bud,the other about 7oz of frostier stacked calyxed colas with less colour.

I really rated the high,the last time I grew them,a brilliant motivator without any edgy/para feelings.As has been said,the smell wasnt my favourite but quite pleasant and a mate who tried it,loved its piney/licorice odour.

Definately keeping one of them,just not sure which yet.

• Like 1

Just lost my mums to some fungal thing to . One smile two old times and a lot 5evo . Time to start the search again still got plenty seeds but its a right kick in the nuts when it happens .

Will give the nonames a shot this time .

Cheers peds

• Like 1