Ot1 Lot#5 Evolution.Smoke Reports & Info.

Guest Viva

Guest La Viva Sativa

Hey there peeps i know there few people grew these out so far and i have read a few reports from Cambium,madgiz ,Kafkia , and others just wondered if we could put all the info in this thread as there gonna be alot questions about diff things and was looking for the smoke reports on them be easier to find here aswell. I have sexed them took cuts and kept the seed plants as mums at mo so i have 8 Females and 1 Male ive kept.

• Like 4

im getting purple on one of my very young seedlings anyone got this ??

post-37232-0-04547300-1336410601_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jiffa

'kin 'ell where do I start mate..? lol

If you want one word to describe the average hit between the females I have tried (6 so far) it would be 'confusing'..

It completely throws your normal cognitive thinking including your normal impression of what being high is about.

I wasn't lucky enough to have tried the original release of the lot 5 so I can't compare but in all fairness I haven't tried any strain like the evo..

What it does to me is encourages me to smoke to much in the first instance because she is very much a clean up high with a creaper bat you around the head finish and when she starts batting she doesn't stop and comes on in ever stronger waves..lol Very impressive stuff once you get the hang of her..

The other thing I have noticed is she is extremely racey at 175 vaped through my Herbalaire..

Edited by madgiz
  • Like 9

any pics of your phenos mad , anything that stood them apart in begining

all my seedlings look similar all quite stumpy round leafd

Edited by Jiffa

Guest La Viva Sativa

Cheers Mad for that sounds very interesting so far,I have some purpling on mine too jiffa defo aint temps as they were under 600mh 24/7 wi intake are already around 20.C.

gallery_49400_4201_108112.jpg

you can see some Purpling on the macro above. :stoned::yinyang:

I have only weighed the one plant as it was the first 1 I was testing and under a 400 w light hustling for space with 3 killers she produced @110g..

So a gram a watt is well achievable with this strain..

E2a I heavily prune through veg and supercrop through the stretch so I can't say categorically what height she would finish if left to her own devices but I found the stretch minimal X 1.5, 2 at the most....

Edited by madgiz
  • Like 3

Guest Nasty little man

Thats better than expected from the reviews I think OT1 was being a little hard on himself, also how long was flowering time?

The original pure sativa mother that started this line many years ago had distinct purple lines up its stems and often purple stipes to the leaves, nothing to do with cold or lack of phosphorus, its just a natural genetic trait, its strange as its been absent for at least 8 or 9 generations, so I suppose its a recessive trait that has come to the surface again in some of the gene recombinations, nout wrong with that as the great great grandparent x generations back was an absolute knock out.

• Like 18

Guest La Viva Sativa

Cheers Ot1, Yeah buddy was what i thought as i knew wasnt temps and they are all on just water kinda thought it was genetic and i dont mind a bit of purps. :stoned::yinyang:

going to be a very intresting thread this :guitar:

No doubt, Smellyberry and Lot#5 Evolution are my next grow, enjoying reading up on these strains a lot. They've got so much potential.

did any of these show up in the testers

I had a couple of phenos that showed purple and one crimson, there is natural yellow in some too I'm sure. For me the deeper purple ones have a more sour hit at the back of the throat and are more rounded smoke and high. None of them showed much other than green stems. I have a plant out of a packet of little hands that shows purple stems and from start to finish and the flowers are such a deep purple they look almost black. Love the colour in your cooking Ot.

After a good cure, there are two that I am struggling to choose between and I'll likely keep both for a while to see how I feel about them in 6months. I'm really happy with them and have been happily hammering them for a month or two now. You can get a right buzz on that keeps going up. A couple were too much and get the old heart racing, especially first thing. That's not really for me as I can get a bit panicked. But the two I have selected tick a lot of boxes.

• Like 8