New Ot1 variety info.

oldtimer1

Ive had to seriously restrain myself from these lovelys even asked the missis to get out the straight jacket for me just incase i snapped ! lol

Lot#5 evo or the doghouse that is the question ! :g:

FG :v:

Ive had to seriously restrain myself from these lovelys even asked the missis to get out the straight jacket for me just incase i snapped ! lol

Lot#5 evo or the doghouse that is the question ! :g:

lol sod it FG, doghouse all the way mate!

lol i know i should but the wrath of Mrs FG is too much !!

I will unfourtunately give this amazing offer a much regretted miss but that means one more of you lucky people will have the chance of growing out a top strain from the legend himself :yep:

Same as you Farmer G, going to have to miss out on these was only 3 weeks ago i talked wife into letting me buy the Blues & Noname's! Told her no more seeds this year :wallbash:

I must admit if money wasn't so tight I would of done a sly one by now :wink:

good luck everyone :smokin:

Well I got stitched up like a kipper.

Quarter to 9 doorbell rings, 2 mates outside banging on about some amnesia haze that had to be got asap and Frank is the only mug with a valid driving licence!!

:wallbash:

MUUAHAAHHAAHHAAAA! :dev: Me and highgrower got a hold of these bad-girls as well!!!! Thanks again Ot1!!! :yep:

Hope to grow them within reasonable time!

AT :oldtoker:

Hi Ot1

I don't want to piss you off but I do have to ask

as I was skint for this release

Will Lot5 Evolution be released again sometime in the future? doesn't matter when

thanks

dudley

• Like 3

Hi Ot1

I don't want to piss you off but I do have to ask

as I was skint for this release

Will Lot5 Evolution be released again sometime in the future? doesn't matter when

thanks

dudley

Same here, I'd like to know if they will be available again. OT did say this was an initial release.

This may be some of the best cannabis in the world today.

Got back from working this morning, to find I got some , well fuck me backwards , I am well chuffed ...... Yipeeeee !!! Cheers Ot1.

C :yinyang:

Seeds ordered and money sent :guitar:

Me too

How much do you think that weird bird on Ch4's Four Rooms would give me for 'em :wassnnme:

LSD

Bugger! Missed it last night, maybe get lucky tonight if he has some left. He did say the sale was only suspended for 1 day didn`t he?

How much do you think that weird bird on Ch4's Four Rooms would give me for 'em :wassnnme:

Well the blurb says they are the four leading dealers in the country lol:unsure:

• Like 1