New Ot1 variety info.

oldtimer1

I’ve only just got in, I’ll have to suspend the offer for a day until I have dealt with the orders in so far as there are more orders so far than seeds packed, I’ve not counted the lose beans left. Also it will take me some time to answer every one, so I’ll update tomorrow evening, by which time I will have answered everyone who has ordered so far.

Please bear with me, Ot1.

• Like 13

Just to stop any more PM's asking if my order was in time, I am certain I can cover all orders sent to date, I will start replying to all the orders in the morning. Ot1.

• Like 7

Sounds a right nightmare having all these PM's off excited stoners all stumbling to get PM's to ya and then just pestering with silly PM's thereafter.. :rofl:

I don't envy ya man...

All the best OT, and take it easy buddy... ;)

I hope to do something of yours soon for sure...

ATB..

HD...

Just to stop any more PM's asking if my order was in time, I am certain I can cover all orders sent to date, I will start replying to all the orders in the morning. Ot1.

It feels like christmas and Santa just told me I've been a good boy lol

Looking forward to growing this baby and tripping my pants off lol

Nice1 OT