New Ot1 variety info.

oldtimer1

sssssshhhhh, don't tell everyone.

Don't matter too much though, your twelve hours early. The sale starts at 9pm. I thought a few people might miss that, I bet ot gets a fuck load of pm's this morning lol.

This is a cash only in uk pounds limited offer, running from 9pm Thursday the 22nd of march until until the stock is sold.

:ninja::blushing:

sssssshhhhh, don't tell everyone.

Don't matter too much though, your twelve hours early. The sale starts at 9pm. I thought a few people might miss that, I bet ot gets a fuck load of pm's this morning lol.

This is a cash only in uk pounds limited offer, running from 9pm Thursday the 22nd of march until until the stock is sold.

oops. what a plonker. must remember to use my eyes when reading.

im one of the early fools then :D

• Like 1

I wrote this

I flowered 7. looks like I have, what I would call 3 phenotypes that have subtle differences in taste, smell and high, but are visually quite different.

Pheno1 - 1 plant, showed some blueberry mutation, trebled in height with a high yield

Pheno2 - 5 plants, doubled in height and showed some purple/crimson with the temps

Pheno3 - Much like 2 but with high yield

Yields were - #1 - 92g

#2 - 109g

#3 - 143g

#4 - 92g

#5 - 141g

#6 - 100g

#7 - 151g

Giving me 828g of of 7 plants under 1000w of mixed spectrum. Officially vegged for 3 weeks I think and flowered for 68 days.

All have good dense buds that stack in a very sativa-esque style if allowed, but still with a nice firm overall structure. Burn beautifully.

I have been having a good go over the last couple of days and as usual I would have liked a good cure, but.......I would describe the high as pumpy. All of them are energetic. Different to the 12 week Lot#5 I hold, in that there appears to be some balance to the body that I really wasn't expecting. As usual though, with your plants, it's not the standard body stone. Much more elevated and expansive, like the high, but with a certain soothing nature that doesn't take away from the head buzz, but rather compliments it very well. Not what most people would expect in a body stone. This has been surprising considering the lot# plants I hold and have tried. I often have to put down one of the lot# that I have, there is just no balance and it can get me a bit panicked.

There is an itchiness to it if that makes any sense lol This is one of the subtle differences that I'm noticing, some are more itchy than others. When I say itchy, what I mean is that it's active, but verbally I feel like it needs more, so itchy it is lol The other subtle variation between them would be in the flavour and aroma. Pheno2 are noticeably more pungent, still smells like lot#5 as they did when they were growing, but there is a tantalising sour hit in the sinuses and back of the throat. All of them have this when compared to lot#5, but the shorter, more colourful plants definitely kicked out more stink. If I have to give a flavour then I would say lemon, but I'm reluctant. Whatever, it's pleasant and certainly not chemically.

I'm still trying to fathom what I have among the 7 plants. I expect there are a few that don't match up to a couple of stand outs and I wont be properly happy until they have had time in the jars. Going by my first impression, it's a very satisfying smoke that I will be selecting a favourite or two out of to grow again.

Just to add that itchy was the best I could do at the time, they had not been in the jars for long. Vibrant and clear would be better and you can get a right buzz on! But a couple make me edgy if I over do it. It's great if you struggle to dream or like to have a smoke while you're busy. The aroma and flavour is definitely still improving by the day. Our favorite has developed into sour lemon and lime, has some of the balance I spoke about to the body stone and takes me to the edge, not over :stoned: Starting to really like it.

post-33371-0-35103100-1332410435_thumb.jpg post-33371-0-14360700-1332411646_thumb.jpg

:skin_up:

Edited by Cambium
  • Like 21

News just coming in, it seems that at precisely 9pm on Thursday the 22nd of March, the internet was broken.

And for once, we actually do have something we can blame on cannabis.

We'd go over to Dekadeeka Dekkadade for a report, but we can't.

So here's Michael Fish, with a random stab at the weather from 1989.

I'm worried about ''turbo posting''.

Maybe i should give up now and crack the nonames or mixed up pack

Edited by Frank Lopez

Tell a few jokes in 'jokes thread', talk some shit about footy in the 'beautiful game' thread, post some music vids, how do you think I got to 50? :wink:

eta if I get some of this serious head weed I'll be turbo-posting for some time, no doubt

Edited by PaulHackett

okay I'm working it!!

hope the mods don't think I'm taking the piss though!!

Left a message on oldtimer1's profile page, hope he see's it.

Cheers dude

FRANK

I wrote this

Just to add that itchy was the best I could do at the time, they had not been in the jars for long. Vibrant and clear would be better and you can get a right buzz on! But a couple make me edgy if I over do it. It's great if you struggle to dream or like to have a smoke while you're busy. The aroma and flavour is definitely still improving by the day. Our favorite has developed into sour lemon and lime, has some of the balance I spoke about to the body stone and takes me to the edge, not over :stoned: Starting to really like it.

:skin_up:

Very tantalising. Did you do any training on the Lot 5 evo?

okay I'm working it!!

hope the mods don't think I'm taking the piss though!!

Left a message on oldtimer1's profile page, hope he see's it.

Cheers dude

FRANK

If the mods are after these seeds, you're fooked! :rofl: