New Ot1 variety info.

oldtimer1

lol Sweet, i`l give it a go, sounds like it could be amazing with a beer or two lol

Trust me mate you dont need the beer ! :D

FG :v:

lol Sweet, i`l give it a go, sounds like it could be amazing with a beer or two lol

Trust me mate you dont need the beer ! :D

FG :v:

I might need to take the edge off it a bit though! lol :pussyemoticon:

I've been drooling over Madgiz's test grow gallery for a while now. Canny wait for these. Ticks all my boxes, even my penchant for ladyboys :naughty:

Hope You don't mind me posting a link to your gallery Madgiz:

Madgiz Lot#5 evolution test grow

Thanks OT1 for keeping on keeping on :yep:

• Like 3

Great news OT1! Plus for once you announce a drop why mello has dollars :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Despite all the issues you mention the pros far out weigh them I'm sure. Not yet had chance to grow any of your gear since I lost my pack of oldtimes :wallbash: in the pre UGO days.

Been dreaming of the lot#5 for some time looks like this could be the answer to my prayers. Keeping eyes peeled for updates!

peace

mello

what I call a roller coaster ride, feedback says some plants are almost to strong, the high being practically psychedelic

lol

Smile spliff with lots of kief and 5 pints of beer is like..

rocket-launch.jpg

yeahhhh as said I don't think it's going to be required with this new release lol.

Are there many to go around Ot1? I think demand will be high for these.

• Like 4

From the look of the 'natural seed' thread I think there will be plenty to go round due to reg only lol

I've had some cash put aside already so I'm ready just in case mind you :shuriken:

• Like 1

Guest worm1

what can i say, one of the last organic seed suppliers on earth has some goodies on offer very shortly.

you would have to be a madman to miss this 1.

10 pack, find a keeper job done.

worm1

Had the pleasure of sharing spliff or two of Lot#5, while visiting the clone fairy a few years back. This strain really stuck in my mind. Actually, my mind was rather space travelling at the time, almost like on trip! :hippy:

Unfortunately i had to drive back with my car, which was a bit of a chore and wouldn't recommend it to any light weights! As i recall, i barely managed to get home, but kept myself on the slow lane following a bus almost the entire return way, which i never ever do! About 2 hours later i was of the hook and thought to myself - Good to be home, but what was that all about?

I shouldn't have written this, as i want to be able to score on the new release myself. :wallbash:

AT :oldtoker:

Ps: :!: i'm not promoting smoking and driving - especially not under the influence of lot#5 :!:

Edited by AustrianTokker
  • Like 1

Was such a full on sativa head rush i was bloody floating ! and by reading what the testers said in their reports on the #5evo ( saying that it was even stronger than the original ) these seeds should come with a warning...extremly strong...procceed with caution ! :woot:

Bloody hell, don't tell Derek! It'll frazzle his little empty old noggin!

• Like 1

To add, for the period the limited release is running, I still have some SmellyBerry in stock, I can offer these for those that missed them in x5, x10 and x15 packs priced as in the last offer.

• Like 1