New Ot1 variety info.

oldtimer1

Do I recall properly what ot wrote about (I think :unsure:) the original Lot#5 that it has just 'a twist' of indica ?

This is very exciting, exactly what I'm after, lovely trippy up high.

The hermie and male flowers issue sounds like its worth the trouble, if ur choosen testers say some phenos are too strong then that sounds suited to me.

OT1 your a living legend mate.

Wonder if u can confirm it'll be after the 28th (payday)?

:yinyang:

FANBABIDOZI :yahoo:

been looking forward to these & have been putting money aside each month in expectation :wink:

"not for anyone who is looking for CBD calming." ... :woot:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I would think demand will be extremely high myself, oldtimer1 my friend!! I fancy a wager - say, a tenner on it? :wassnnme:;)

The legend lives on, then. Excellent!

• Like 2

Am just scared about missing it....... I may have a few weeks on the sick just to make sure I don't :)

Sounds good to me OT :)

Vill

• Like 1

LOT#5evo sounds like a true winner to me OT1 :D

Those who are lucky enought to grab a pack upon release are in for one hell of a treat !!

I have Grew and smoked a pheno of the original #5 and i can honestly say i have never experianced anything like it in my life...never !

Was such a full on sativa head rush i was bloody floating ! and by reading what the testers said in their reports on the #5evo ( saying that it was even stronger than the original ) these seeds should come with a warning...extremly strong...procceed with caution ! :woot:

FG :v:

• Like 5

what I call a roller coaster ride, feedback says some plants are almost to strong, the high being practically psychedelic

lol Sweet, i`l give it a go, sounds like it could be amazing with a beer or two lol