New Ot1 variety info.

oldtimer1

5 lot5e's up and running outside. a touch late into the year but im sure something will land.

ill update with some pics if i get something worth showing :)

5 lot5e's up and running outside. a touch late into the year but im sure something will land.

ill update with some pics if i get something worth showing :)

awesome looking forward to that - what lat?

• 7 months later...

Sure did @@Road_Runner,

It is in my Rhizomatic diary. Copied here for ease:

So now onto that Lot5Evo smoke report I promised months back ....

As mentioned already, I have a mother plant and am now on my 2nd crop.

The Lot5Evo I have in mother does produce broad indica leaning leaf structure. However, the high is classic 'clear, up motivational' stuff leaning on the psychedelic. The broad indica leaf structure is the only thing compelling me to pop some more seeds to see if I get a more sativa leaning pheno (perhaps it is not even possible considering the high?). Worth a bash though, surely biggrin.png

Warning. This report does delve into the depressing.

Within the last 2 weeks I have separated from my partner of 20+years. I have been in a relationship with her since I was 17. Misery and sadness prevail. But, we are not having any 'screaming matches' and are both committed to understanding each other, with the desired outcome being that we remain friends. Obviously this requires many intense and emotional discussions. Some being more successful than others. We have both noticed, and remarked, that smoking Lot5Evo before one of these conversations results in a very valuable and insightful engagement.

I see it like this ... it isn't that the high separates you from your emotions. It isn't possible (unless you are a sociopath) to be separated from your emotions in this situation. It is that you can be completely connected to your emotions, yet at the same time you are able to take a meta perspective. This meta perspective allows you to think clearly and make a choice about how to respond to, and explore, the emotional space. The desired outcome remains in focus. It now becomes a choice as to how you respond. It is the difference between being a victim of your emotions or being able to choose how to respond to your emotions.

This is powerful stuff. I would go so far as to suggest that, like MDMA or LSD (before both became popular 'street drugs'), Lot5Evo is a valuable tool for therapy.

This is very high praise indeed ... especially when it also brings a purely recreational fun to the table ... but that is another smoke report biggrin.png

As for the misery, sadness, depression and loneliness ... only time will resolve that, but it is comforting to know that I have some OT1 genetics in the jars for the dark days, the light days, and the neutral days.

From a very NegativeCreep

• Like 10

I fell on a lovely lot5evo keeper, out of the 5 seeds I lost 1 on the floor & 3 of the remaining 4 males but the 1 female wow. my phenotype stretched 5 or 6x from a really broad short plant in veg to a 1m+ 10 headed monster lol yielded 65ish grams of citrus/lemon leafy bud. should of done better. Its up there with the best weed I've smoked :) pretty much whitey's me on the vape lol

pic from about 6weeks, I let it go 9 & it was ready.

gallery_12750_7704_37436.jpg

Edited by nl5
  • Like 7

I fell on a lovely lot5evo keeper, out of the 5 seeds I lost 1 on the floor & 3 of the remaining 4 males but the 1 female wow. my phenotype stretched 5 or 6x from a really broad short plant in veg to a 1m+ 10 headed monster lol yielded 65ish grams of citrus/lemon leafy bud. should of done better. Its up there with the best weed I've smoked :) pretty much whitey's me on the vape lol

Happy for you @@nl5. My Lot5Evo mum knocks out the intensely complex and dynamic cannabis. I haven't whitey'd but a mate did recently :D
NC
Edited by NegativeCreep

I got 8 cuttings from it going on a nft901 when I get my new hydrolab tent set up next month :) I predict a good summer coming lol

e2a - my plant showed no hermi traits - I treated it quite bad had to many different strains just fed it the same.

Edited by nl5

Dude, my mother spent much of her early like in the most dire environment - consistently cold temps below 15C, poor airflow, too many watts for the space. Bitch lived :D

All environments have now been dialled :)

I was planning to do a SCROG of Lot5Evo this run but someone how managed to wrangle being a UGORG beta tester ... and ended up with 7 females so space is an issue. I plant to do a test, recently took two cuts and if they root I am going to stick them into 1.5L pots and flower immediately. I'd like to see how much bud pops out the other side :)

NC

ETA: C3 mum survived the same utterly crap enviro, but sadly my Old Times mum died. :(

Edited by NegativeCreep
  • Like 1

I had spidermites eating her early on all sorts trouble lol packed on aload of weight last 2 weeks, I think I went a bit over-ripe tbh.

I'm going to go for more a s.o.g grow with mine, veg for a week & flower with a net late on.

I got a really nice citrusy smelling girl from the lot5e's i germinated last summer. we ran into problems with spider-mites during flower and the plant was ruined. we saved some cuttings of her though so we're currently building them up to go into flower in a month or so. and outdoor! :D looking forward to trying some proper finished buds of this.