New Ot1 variety info.

oldtimer1

I'll wait until next year and hope I get lucky

I'll be second in the queue after you Dudley. Keep me a seat mucker.

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 1

Nice one LSD, u lucky git! Still waiting on mine.That's a quik service for sure. Wen did u send $? Sent mine Fri but not at home at the mo(work) Hoping the misses would be in to collect.If not, is it a card thru the door jobby & have to go & collect from main P.O.? Not sure how it works if ur not home wen post comes for 'sign for' stuff. Will u be germing straight away & doing a diary? Good luck wateva u do.Cheers,reds...

is it a card thru the door jobby & have to go & collect from main P.O... if ur not home wen post comes for 'sign for' stuff.

:yes: you're supposed to have id with the address on it too although most of the time you can just show the card.

Got mine :yahoo: It won't be till the end of summer when I get to do them though as I need to get through Oldtimes and Smellyberry first, love it! :hippy:

Edited by creativesmoke

:yahoo: Just got home from a great weekend in very sunny Cornwall to be greeted by the postie :guitar:

many thanks OT1, excellent service :king:

• Like 1

Yea, 'er in doors' jus rang wid the good news of mine landing. Now supporting a 'semi' Been awhile since a phone call from her has done that,I can tell you! Jus playing girl,you kno I love you. Oh, & you Ot1. :wassnnme: You are now top of the Crimbo card list. Great service. :)

got mine aswell.cant do yet got blues on the go.then no-names... :smoke:

i thinks sum1 should start a diary up.it will be a bloody good diary for sure :hi:

Che fu, is that kitchen towel there to germinate them? I hope it is. :skin_up:

Edited by creativesmoke
  • Like 1

had a nice pm off oldtimer,seeds are in the post

im gonna have to think hard and decide whats being sacrificed in my veg-drobe for these little beauts

Edited by r3d

This looks like a most interesting new variety :skin_up: .

is it a card thru the door jobby & have to go & collect from main P.O... if ur not home wen post comes for 'sign for' stuff.

:yes: you're supposed to have id with the address on it too although most of the time you can just show the card.

They accept a credit or debit card for ID, provided you also have the card.

• Like 1