New Ot1 variety info.

oldtimer1

For those that are wondering I was told that.... Yes, they will be available again.

stay free

flick

nice, nice, nice

• Like 1

There are a few packs of lot#5 Evolution left and a reasonable amount of SmellyBerry, I'm very tired, so I'll take orders again in the morning after 9am, thank you all for bearing with me. Ot1.

• Like 1

I'm taking orders now in case anyone missed the first lot.

In answer to people asking about whether I will offer Lot#5 Evolution again, I probably will including all my varieties once moved, settled etc etc, that means in about a year or so from now.

At the moment I'm just clearing fresh stock because so many members have asked me.

• Like 8

In answer to people asking about whether I will offer Lot#5 Evolution again, I probably will including all my varieties once moved, settled etc etc, that means in about a year or so from now.

Perfect for me nice one OT1 :yep:

Guest Dashboard Dice

I'm taking orders now in case anyone missed the first lot.

At the moment I'm just clearing fresh stock because so many members have asked me.

Nice one! Hoping the next step in the bx story unfolds.

I'll admit to growing nothing but bx since mine hatched, top smoke, excellent yields. :yinyang:

Last call for any more wanting, I'm closing the sale 11am the 27th tomorrow morning.

All the best Ot1.

Mine went Special Delivery, the fella in the PO said it's the same as recorded?

He even asked me how much was in the envelope!

Good job it's guaranteed.

Guest La Viva Sativa

mines posted today special delivery insured for 70 quid all best everyone cant wait get these started :yinyang: