Cloning - 10 Easy Steps to Successful Cuttings

Budelaire

• 3 months later...

Anyone no when wrapping the pot with cling film or putting them in the bag that you cover the bottom drainage holes of the pot  as Well? 

10 hours ago, Cheese smoker said:

Anyone no when wrapping the pot with cling film or putting them in the bag that you cover the bottom drainage holes of the pot  as Well? 

Wouldn't recommend that it's just asking for damping off and certainly not needed..just keep it simple its been done for years and works :D

I have a 100 percent success rate, putting the clones into clonex then straight into coco pots. Put a frozen food baggie over them and bingo, i use roots excelurator and that helps allot.

• Like 1

I saturate it, make a hole bigger enough so it don't rub the clonex off, then close the whole over. They root out within two weeks. I like the fact there in there first pots from the get go. I use canna coco pro.

• Like 1

7 1/2 ago this thread was started, I had some hair then and I'm still shite at cloning. lol Glad y'all ok though :oldtoker:

These days I use riots again with the cheap props, but still with clingfilm. 

Much more successful when warmer than I thought previously, 24ºC vs 20ºC – and now I do recommend trimming the leaves (if you're doing a lot), as they rot less mid process and also your not wrestling with the lid trying to get every leaf in there before sealing. 

• Like 6

Got a big bang I'm about to take some cuttings off. Only got pound shop rooting powder, John inne no 1, and little pot things. Wish me luck! 

28 minutes ago, Hairy ape said:

Got a big bang I'm about to take some cuttings off. Only got pound shop rooting powder, John inne no 1, and little pot things. Wish me luck! 

You don't need rooting powder mate

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Alright guys, I’m a week away from week 2 of flower and was going to try and and take cuttings when I defoliate the plants. Does anyone know if successful how long the plants would take to get back into veg? So it takes up to 2 weeks for roots to show after that are they back in veg? Also I’m putting them into coco jiffy pellets would I be best soaking them in a week feed or rhizo? Thanks in advance and great guide @Budelaire

@Kush123 followed his giude to a tee mate altho instead of jiffys i used wee starter pots of coco 

i did give a wee half strength feed tho to saturate the coco

ive gathered from this guide i was making the jiffys to wet(coco can only get so wet) and was fcking about with them too much

i literally sealed them up and left them under a wee t5 light that was at the top of the tent

@Kush123 no hassle bro

yep out in the veg tent i took clones off a critical orange punch and also sunset sherbet that was in flower so yep they have pistils. they rooted in the same time as the cuttings i took from a vegging plant but they havnt grown anymore since

basically just waiting on them getting back into veg mode now

the ones that were in veg are flying tho

• Like 1