Cream of the Crop - January 2012

Joolz

627 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

brill as per but chemist gets my vote What about a seperate section for that amazin lookin hash and oil?

yeh some people dont appreciate good hash :bong:

Hi everybody,

I see that I get on the survey, little by little,

It's really very nice to have participated and I'm not far behind thank you.

I would also like to thank totu those who voted for me,

and also I forgot to thank Mr Sannie, who without him and his work, I would not be there at the present time. :)

Well I know I am new to UK-420, but please vote for this big purple bud much of selene and admired his senescence;)

Greet's

• Like 1

Guest La Viva Sativa

I reckon there should be a seperate hash and oil section the cream of the crop end of the day growing is all about the hash and the oil...... :yinyang:

had to be TYS for me (again) was also my choice in the ugorg flowershow.

Amazing picture , and i bet it rips your head off.

well done to all nominees as per

First time I've voted. Always spend half an hour looking at the pics, then get cold feet and feel bad. Usually wish I could vote for my top three instead of having to pick one. Tough decision but gone for percy-bud. All really really good though.

I agree with Forever Young and Spangles that it would be much easier to vote if we could pick our top 3. It is excruciatingly difficult to find one better than the other because they are all of such an great standard.

I voted for Burns this time but also wanted to vote for chemist and smooth :)

• Like 2