Oldtimer1 seed sale.

oldtimer1

Mine went off today OT1 !!

Gonna take Madgiz' advice and save my pennies and then set my alarm on the day. :yep:

About the Recorded Delivery: I put the money in and sealed the envelope and went to the counter. When they asked how much it was worth I told them, not that it was money, just the value. They didn't ask what was in it but obviously contents up to £42 are covered so I don't think money should be any different.

Do you live in Lake`s part of the world, was there a chippy next door to the p/o?

is that the one in high garth :spliff: my m8 said he could smell weed near ther on his way to town lol

Any more for anymore?

I'm closing this sale 9am tomorrow morning, any other orders in before then please.

what do you have left mate?

OT1

I just sent a PM regarding my order.

Cheers

same ere ot1 just waitin 4 a reply bk off u.thanks

LoBo and HELL YEA you should have both have had pm's, sorry if I've been a bit slow but been packing the first orders for despatch.

Any more for anymore?

I'm closing this sale 9am tomorrow morning, any other orders in before then please.

what do you have left mate?

Only smellyberry left now, if you want to add to your order you need to do it promptly.

cheers OT1, only got 4 seeds left in storage. Im tempted but will stick with my initial order

Thats fine, just remember that these are the last of the SB's ever, there may be a few left after the close of sale in the morning, if there are I'll put them up in a later sale.

just remember that these are the last of the SB's ever

:eek:

Glad i ordered some now :guitar:

I think that was the second or third time I've said these are the last and I mean last, I'm not going to make any more of them, and your order is packed ready for me to toddle down to the PO in the morning. I'll pm you confirming that they are on the way when I get back.

• Like 2