Oldtimer1 seed sale.

oldtimer1

Yeah I know the difference. What I didnt know is ya not allowed to send cash recorded delivery. OT recommended recorded delivery as a minimum. I'd have sent it recorded and put cash in envelope at home had I known the rules. I have faith in our postal system!

The lady at the post office saw me putting the cash in, and said the cash would only be insured up to £42, I said that's fine, she said, you want to send it special it'll be fully insured then. I said no thanks, and that was that.

The customers always right.

Edited by Otherwise L.A.C.

Yeah I know the difference. What I didnt know is ya not allowed to send cash recorded delivery. OT recommended recorded delivery as a minimum. I'd have sent it recorded and put cash in envelope at home had I known the rules. I have faith in our postal system!

The lady at the post office saw me putting the cash in, and said the cash would only be insured up to £42, I said that's fine, she said, you want to send it special it'll be fully insured then. I said no thanks, and that was that.

No way!!! Right, well as soon as I receive my seeds I'll be going for my £5.45!!! She didnt advise me not to do it, she said I CAN NOT do it!!

No way!!! Right, well as soon as I receive my seeds I'll be going for my £5.45!!! She didnt advise me not to do it, she said I CAN NOT do it!!

as I said dude, she was lying or talking shit or just being a total jobsworth.

My guess is she's been stung in the past and is just covering her own arse.

That or everone in royal mail has been told to "upsell" due to them being fucked at the moment.

Sorry :offtopic:

Edited by Cursed

I even said "oh I didnt realise it was neccassary" She said "Yes. Cash, vouchers and jewellery" (wonder who has been cashing in on her wedding rings and such)!

OT1. Possibly a big ask but.. Would it be possible to post back my envelope with my seeds? Its just I put a first class stamp on and she wrote my house number and post code on back of envelope, none of which are needed for special delivery. I think then she realised it was the same envelope I put cash in because she then said "Oh is this cash" and went on to say you cant do it. Notes not change before anyone asks!

Maybe a piece of loose eveidence that I didnt request special del, I was forced into it!

Quick tip. If your sending cash recorded delivery do NOT let the cashier see you putting cash in the envelope

or you will have to pay for special delivery. Learn from my mistake ;)

post-36349-0-12092200-1327507702_thumb.jpg

i was caught out with this before but didnt realise the difference at the time, just thought RMs fuckin dear :ouch:

Just noticed the cashier has deducted the price of the First class stamp from the £5.45. Only paid £4.99. It's something I guess.

I would just like to congratulate all those that have secured some of Oldtimers creations, you are all in for a rollercoaster ride with these genetics, don't forget to hold on!

I would just like to echo the above point and say that, that rollercoaster ride just gets bigger and better and higher and flyer with oldtimers seeds.. I would strongly advise people saving their pennies in the coming months and waiting with bated breath for any sniff of the new release..:D

Edited by madgiz
  • Like 1

I would just like to congratulate all those that have secured some of Oldtimers creations, you are all in for a rollercoaster ride with these genetics, don't forget to hold on!

I would just like to echo the above point and say that, that rollercoaster ride just gets bigger and better and higher and flyer with oldtimers seeds.. I would strongly advise people saving their pennies in the coming months and waiting with bated breath for any sniff of the new release..:D

Er, is this of what you speak? Sounds tantalizing....

Somewhere I explained Oldtimes is a step in a backcrossing project of mine, the current version was so popular with all the people who test grew it for me, initially I released a limited amount, hopefully the end result of the project is only a year or so away. I will finish that all other things permitting, I was going to drop the current oldtimes once the final was released, whether I drop the current oldtimes will depend if people still want this current version as well, they will be very different to each other.

sorry, which part sounds tantalizing? couldn't get it :)

e2a any freebees comin with the new release???

Edited by New Model Army

sorry, which part sounds tantalizing? couldn't get it :)

e2a any freebees comin with the new release???

that oldtimes is ONLY a step towards something!!???!!?

it's beautiful in of itself and we haven't even talked about the back cross.