Oldtimer1 seed sale.

oldtimer1

Thank you for making these wonderful genetics available, thank you very much :D

I'd like 10 Smellybnerry if I may :yes: or as many as are available

A :smokin:

my usual screenname Arbuscule is down :ouch: I would truly appreciate some Smellyberry

e2a

can't even pm you OT :(

You have a PM, I'm sure we can sort whatever the problem is for you, Ot1.

I'm not being stupid honestly; but is giving your name and address secure on here? I know it's in a pm but still, is it secure?

I need to know what I'm getting myself into here

cheers guys

Kingbon, my missus is super dooper para about me ordering anything from the net thats the slightest bit dope orientated. This is the only site I don't get a bollicking for ordering from. Hope that answers your question.

OT also doesn't keep addies once items are shipped.

ps

OT, don't forget I may not be here for the launch of the new strain, please please please see if you can hold a pack for me just in case.

Vill

• Like 1

I'm not being stupid honestly; but is giving your name and address secure on here? I know it's in a pm but still, is it secure?

cheers guys

Have you got no friends, someone close to you livin somewhere else? :wink: simply we call it safe adress

I would just like to congratulate all those that have secured some of Oldtimers creations, you are all in for a rollercoaster ride with these genetics, don't forget to hold on!

ps

OT, don't forget I may not be here for the launch of the new strain, please please please see if you can hold a pack for me just in case.

Vill

That sounds like a pre order to me Vill bud, if so, I would also like to pre order too and I am sure Budalaire and ratdog would, But they can speak for themselves. :wassnnme:

:yinyang:

SC

PS Hope your having a good trip Villain. :spliff:

• Like 2

Oldtimes sold out, only Smellyberry left.

Did i manage to secure a pack of oltimes OT1? sent you a PM at 9.30 this morning but havnt had a reply

Im guessing you have had a pretty active inbox today! lol

To put it simply you pm'd me with what you wanted but no to sign for name and address, I was waiting on you sending your details. If members ordering do as I outline in the OP :-

To order please PM me with :- your order, to sign for name and delivery address! Please do not contact me unless ready to complete immediately. Estimated turnaround about 12 to 14 days.

Then all I have to do is reply once with payment details, I don't have to get involved in multiple PM's and posts. To answer your question, yes I booked your order, I'm still waiting for your details though.

OT1...How menny smells u got left...?

If you want to alter your order please PM me.

cheers guys

If you are worried don't do it, its as simple as that.

Final unrelated comments, the current stock of smellyberry will be the last ever, I made them for breeding purposes to help ugorg, they were never intended for sale and I don't intend to make any more. I will close this sale soon, if there are any SB left I will do a short clearance sale later in the year.

Very sorry I can't book advanced orders, I get confused enough with running each sale as it is. Ot1.

once again big thanks to ot1 for doing this seed sale.

5x c3

10x Oldtimes

they'll be finding their way out into the country wilds this summer :D

spotted this the other day which made me chuckle...

post-63183-0-98932300-1327489766_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Quick tip. If your sending cash recorded delivery do NOT let the cashier see you putting cash in the envelope or you will have to pay for special delivery. Learn from my mistake ;)

recorded is only 2 see if it has been signed 4.if it did go missin u cant get any thing bk.as with special if did go missin will get my money bk.an will be there by 1pm the nxt day.trust me i work 4 the queen lol safe looselips lol

Yeah I know the difference. What I didnt know is ya not allowed to send cash recorded delivery. OT recommended recorded delivery as a minimum. I'd have sent it recorded and put cash in envelope at home had I known the rules. I have faith in our postal system!

u know nxt time now mate..just go online (royal mail)in a day or 2 put in the bar code an if hav been signed 4.then its happy days :guitar:

Yeah I know the difference. What I didnt know is ya not allowed to send cash recorded delivery. OT recommended recorded delivery as a minimum. I'd have sent it recorded and put cash in envelope at home had I known the rules. I have faith in our postal system!

mate she was either lying or talking bollocks. Your perfectly entitled to send your money however the fuck you want you do it, it's not her decision, you can send it with no cover whatsoever if you want, just envelope and second class stamp if you want. Your just more covered is all, it's not post office policy or anything.

Reminds me of a guy who wanted to test how reliable the post office was and sent himself bank notes with a stamp stuck on them and that was it. Got upto a £50 note before it went missing.

Edited by Cursed
  • Like 1

I couldn`t resist, just bagged a ten pack of Smellyberry before they disappear, they have been in my top three smokes for a long time :stoned:

just post the cash OT1, i decided on special delivery this time, just in case :skin_up: