Oldtimer1 seed sale.

oldtimer1

So easy to get caught up in all the excitement and forget to say THANK YOU.

I'm already suffering buyers remorse .... I should have asked for more!!!!

Peace

well after gettin caught in traffic this morn an was 10min late 9.10am my hands was shakin 2 type as fast as i cud haha i thort it was all over bein 10mins off..

but getin home 2 open a message off ot1 to say i hav my c3's an oldtimes omg am buzzin me box off as i know how hard they r 2get....as am sure u all know.. :toldya:

am well ova the moon (better then sex haha)

all this wud not b poss if it wasnt for the oldtimer 1 himself..so i will now tak my hat off 2 ot1 an say a big thank you to u OT1 4 the offer of buyin off u.... :clapping::clapping:

Big massive thanks to OT1 for doing this!!

And another big massive fuck yeah for me securing some C3 and Oldtimes!!!

YAY!

PE

Yes, massive resounding thanks to the man with the green genes himself, Oldtimer1! Would like to add, I snagged the last of the Oldtimes so sorry anyone who didn't get theirs. Also, get ready for Old Smelly because it's on the way and I bet you can smell her funk around the block (though I'm sure it's been done before)! This is a dream come true I can't wait :yahoo: Woo hoo!

Oldtimes sold out, only Smellyberry left.

Did i manage to secure a pack of oltimes OT1? sent you a PM at 9.30 this morning but havnt had a reply

Im guessing you have had a pretty active inbox today! lol

Thank you for making these wonderful genetics available, thank you very much :D

I'd like 10 Smellybnerry if I may :yes: or as many as are available

A :smokin:

my usual screenname Arbuscule is down :ouch: I would truly appreciate some Smellyberry

e2a

can't even pm you OT :(

Edited by orangemonkey