Oldtimer1 seed sale.

oldtimer1

omg i just got caught up in traffic took me 45min 2 get home.was 10mins late i so hope i get what i ordered...most probs not if i missed the start by 10min :russian: o well bk 2 work an hope i get a nice message off ot1 sayin i got everyfin i asked 4.... :smokin:

Just ordered 5 oldtimes :guitar:

Me too. Would've preferred a full pack, but shouldn't be spending any money at all really. Fingers crossed.

Thanks again for the opportunity, Oldtimer. I hope you noticed that highgrower ordered for us two, as we are splitting the bounty. Should be fine, no?

Have a good day,

AT :oldtoker:

C3 all sold.

Thanks again for the opportunity, Oldtimer. I hope you noticed that highgrower ordered for us two, as we are splitting the bounty. Should be fine, no?

Have a good day,

AT :oldtoker:

No problem AT.

It will take me some time to process and reply, probably later this afternoon. Ot1.

Alrite folks,was already at work when 9.00 came so had to be a bit secret squirrel!

Like a complete stoner sent my order to OT1 but forgot me name and addy-WAC WAC OOPS!

There's always one and today I've been three of em!

ATB guys....b

Alrite folks,was already at work when 9.00 came so had to be a bit secret squirrel!

Like a complete stoner sent my order to OT1 but forgot me name and addy-WAC WAC OOPS!

There's always one and today I've been three of em!

ATB guys....b

There were several others as well as you mate, some whom have not got back to me yet, it all takes time :headpain::smoke: