Oldtimer1 seed sale.

oldtimer1

:eek: what fridge??? I keep me seeds in a sock in the drobe, are they all dead? :eek:

depends how old they are but they'll still be viable for a couple of years at least. People store in the fridge with desicant for long term storage. There is a bit on storing seeds in the FAQ and various threads and references too it about the site. Have a searchy.

• Like 3

:eek: what fridge??? I keep me seeds in a sock in the drobe, are they all dead? :eek:

depends how old they are but they'll still be viable for a couple of years at least. People store in the fridge with desicant for long term storage. There is a bit on storing seeds in the FAQ and various threads and references too it about the site. Have a searchy.

Cheers, I build my Seed Shop at the MOOO!

I doubt it mate, but i also find keeping them in the fridge until needed makes them very fast to pop once planted :stoned:

• Like 3

Fantastic news!! Thanks OT1!!

Only request, could you start the competition at 8am rather than 9am ... that way I can order before heading to work :wink:

If not, no worries, I'll be late for work :rofl:

Thanks

PE

This is a clear up from my last sale plus some SmellyBerry for those that have been asking for them.

To do this it has to be simple for me, I had several members waste my time last sale. So please only contact me if you are serious, want the seeds and are ready to complete the order immediately:-

This is a cash only limited offer, running from 9am Tuesday 24th until the stock is sold. To order please PM me from the 24th, “not before” with your to sign for name and delivery address, please do not contact me unless ready to complete immediately. Estimated turnaround about 12 to 14 days.

As soon as the seeds for each variety offered are booked I’ll post again to say so.

Three varieties are offered:- C3, very few, only 40 or 50 seeds left, so a maximum of 1 x 10 seed pack per member on this variety! Oldtimes, [limited stocks] and finally SmellyBerry are being offered.

5 seed packs are £30 each

10 seed packs are £60 each

15 seed packs are £90 each

All orders are plus £5 p&p [uk only] sent to sign for recorded delivery, the p&p covers 1 to 3 packs of seeds sent in in one order.

As a warning I will be offering a limited edition offer of a new variety mid to late Feb, I’ll post more about this new variety nearer the time.

All the best Ot1.

Only request, could you start the competition at 8am rather than 9am ... that way I can order before heading to work :wink:

Bloody hell PE, I don’t know what to say, its a sale not a competition, I’m up and about between 7 and 8 every morning, by 9am I’ve had a shower, a large mug of very strong brewed coffee and thats often enough to get more than brain cell or two making the odd spark, I’m ready to face the day, thats why I chose the time.

I have no idea how many people have read this topic and will not look again but just pm me tomorrow, I don’t think it would be fair to change the time now, do you?

• Like 2

Its in the first post dude.

"Three varieties are offered:- C3, very few, only 40 or 50 seeds left, so a maximum of 1 x 10 seed pack per member on this variety! Oldtimes, [limited stocks] and finally SmellyBerry are being offered."

• Like 1

Wasn't sure if some had all been brought thanks brother ill pm you OT1 :smoke:

Edit: Just clocked you cant even order in till tomoz, i need to cut down on smoking! lol

Edited by Godspeed

I've gotta admit that I've no idea when it comes to different strains. Was given a plant and have been growing it ever since. Last year bought some big bud seeds, nice yield but it tastes pretty poor by comparison to the old plant I've only ever known as CP.

Anyway was thinking about trying something new. Have read several Smelly Berry grow diaries and it looks and sounds too nice not to get some to try.

There again the photos of Oldtimes are just so beautiful with all the purples and the reports of an amazing high. It's so hard, I can't choose!!!

Thank goodness I haven't been able to find any C3 or else I'd probably want some of that as well!

Alarms set, will be poised over the send button at 8.59am.

Peace

Bloody hell PE, I don’t know what to say, its a sale not a competition, I’m up and about between 7 and 8 every morning, by 9am I’ve had a shower, a large mug of very strong brewed coffee and thats often enough to get more than brain cell or two making the odd spark, I’m ready to face the day, thats why I chose the time.

I have no idea how many people have read this topic and will not look again but just pm me tomorrow, I don’t think it would be fair to change the time now, do you?

No fella. My post was in jest, tongue-in-cheek style! :)

PE