Oldtimer1 seed sale.

oldtimer1

i'm guessing the seed's a reg's not fem's just thought i'd ask as can only afford to buy a 5 pack so if reg prob might not be worth it ?

• Like 1

i'm guessing the seed's a reg's not fem's just thought i'd ask as can only afford to buy a 5 pack so if reg prob might not be worth it ?

They will be regular seeds, and they are definately worth it :)

You are right, deffo not worth it!

gallery_58709_2995_162873.jpg

OLDTIMES

SC

• Like 4

Amazing photo, really amazing!! I want to rob it for my wallpaper/screensaver! Brilliant colour and the oldtimes in front look awesome. Is that UK?

The way to get a high female to male ratio is to employ the law of sods.. Buy a packet of seeds specifically looking for males and so according to sod's law you will have an abundance of females..:)

Its barely ever failed me yet..lol

Edited by madgiz
  • Like 7

hehehe yer the price is ok just meant in only being able to get a 5pack and the male to female ratio :headpain:

I got four girls from five Smile seeds, really dont think you can complain about that kinda ratio. Of course next time it could be the other way around, who knows, but providing youve got enough in jars imo its well worth throwing the dice with regs, especailly if their OT1 genetics.

:smokin:

I'm enjoying the 1st of five freshly ground neaties Ratdog, I should be busy. :rolleyes:

gallery_61117_3520_388491.jpg

Edited by Budelaire
  • Like 3

Smellyberry - 10 pack in my fridge

Oldtimes - 10 pack in my fridge (and still have my lovely mum from 3 or 4 years ago)

C3 - 8 seeds left in the fridge

So me thinks it will be the Ltd release if I'm lucky enough to get my grubby paws on them

Thanks for this OT1, some people just don't know what they're missing!

dudley