Oldtimer1 seed sale.

oldtimer1

saw the smellyberry @ attitude thought it sounded nice :headpain: shame i can't PM lol

If your interested ask Ot1 to sort it for ya, Im sure he'll be able to do something for ya.

OT1 If I order on Tuesday will ya want money Tuesday or will Wednesday morning be ok? Got a cheque clearing wednesday.

And could somebody please point out where I could find some info on C3 please. Tried a search but nothing. Thanks.

Edited by LooseLips

saw the smellyberry @ attitude thought it sounded nice :headpain: shame i can't PM lol

If your interested ask Ot1 to sort it for ya, Im sure he'll be able to do something for ya.

OT1 If I order on Tuesday will ya want money Tuesday or will Wednesday morning be ok? Got a cheque clearing wednesday.

And could somebody please point out where I could find some info on C3 please. Tried a search but nothing. Thanks.

C3 :wink:

doh snap

Edited by Atomic Haze

I hoped people would not start trying to order early, I have other things to deal with today and also its not fair on others. I gave a clear day and a half so members could prepare and I could do the same.

So could the members filling my inbox now please stop, and make the order tomorrow, I will take orders as they come from 9am tomorrow morning, I will deal with each order as they come in from then ie 9am.

I book each order as I get it against the user name, and send back payment information, I would prefer payment to be done quite quickly, a few days is fine, but in the last sale an order was made on the 3rd of Dec and the payment not received until the 17th of jan while I was away, I only got back this w/e and that order went out this morning. I just can not be doing with that again.

I try and be fair with everyone I would like members to be fair with me in return. Ot1.

• Like 3

Thanks OT1. I think I'll be up early tomorrow then to order some Oldtimes and possibly C3. Then I'll be up wednesday to pay! Thanks again I've been wanting a taste of oldtimes for ages!

Im wondering if theres any chance I can get some oldtimes in exchange for the tshirt design thread I won. Im expecting not but thought I would ask just incase I got lucky. If not oldtimes (cos joolz did say it was alot to ask when I mentioned it a while back) then any OT seeds Id be happy with. This may be the wrong place for this post but I cant get hold of joolz and this thread reminded me.