Oldtimer1's varieties.

oldtimer1

Sounds pretty sweet to me. I have been very happy with how the site has handled auction purchases and this sounds like it would work in a similar way.

I dont get why people get so impatient waiting a few days or a week for seeds to arrive - its not like your gonna put them in the ground and a day later harvest.

Edited by highgrower
  • Like 2

Would also be intrested in any new hybrids you come up with. Seems like you put the time and effort into your selections. Always been intrested in trying your Endless Sky from years ago, if it's still around a bx would be most welcome. Cheers OT1.

• Like 2

Would also be intrested in any new hybrids you come up with. Seems like you put the time and effort into your selections. Always been intrested in trying your Endless Sky from years ago, if it's still around a bx would be most welcome. Cheers OT1.

Is that what ES stands for?Always wondered like :unsure:

proper wicked news if you decide to go ahead, i very nearly pm'd you about your beans but like another member said i dint want to bother you as i read why you stopped with ugorg.

i just bought some smile as its the best high ive had from anything ive smoked as i thought id never get to buy them again, i also have oldtimes which is also summet special, hope you go ahead OT.

would a full member be the likes of me? or would you need to subscribe, which i think would be a good idea to subbies as it would get us to give that bit extra to uk420

anyway such good news to hear

danku

• Like 2

Just wanted to echo what others have said, anything you bring to the table is going to bolster the world of cannabis genetics, I'm well chuffed to hear you'll be continuing your work in whichever way you're comfortable with.

• Like 12