Oldtimer1's varieties.

oldtimer1

I think whatever you decide to do OT is fine by everyone, slick operation or not. Just the hint of more beans from your end has people whipped up into hysterics, myself included actually :yep:

• Like 7

Sounds like a fantastic idea, especially as I have been struggling to source any ACE OT1 Haze seeds. :yinyang:

I too am still searching for Ot1 Haze. :yinyang:

Oldtimer1 I would gladly try anything that you let me try.

My really bad morning just turned into a great day.

SC

Oldtimes Ot#1 outdoor

gallery_58709_2995_159506.jpg

• Like 5

I must admit i haven`t pm`ed you before about extra crosses OT purely because i didn`t want to hassle you (not creeping, just honest) , but if you do decide to go ahead with this then i definitely would like to be included in and seeds you have to offer for sale :)

• Like 5

Feedback on the idea please. Ot1.

Hell yea, great idea! :yep:

I’m going to go back to small scale cooking, testing crosses with friends

And if you need to extend your circle of friends, do let us know :D

All the best OT

Rx

Excellent idea. I look forward to discovering what new strains you have coming and being able to get some C3.

I hope the move isn't too stressful.

• Like 1

when i read this I nearly wet my self with excitement lol

regarding oltimers haze by ace seeds I was looking through the emerald island seeds what advertised above(weedworld) thought id have a looksie at ace seeds they still jave it it stock and also their orient express,going to send them email just to confirm stock

Edited by CinderellaMan
Remove quote with massive picture in

good idea ot1 . it gives us chance to still try out your cooking . and give to uk420 aswell :guitar: im smoking on the smelly berry i grew . :skin_up: i am realy liking the sound of the ot1 haze . . :yinyang: allso ot1 ,do you have any strawberry vars,in the stash. :hippy:

I almost made a mess there!

Thank you thank you and thank you Oldtimer1

From one very grateful grower who loves your cooking

and a big thank you to VRG cos he could have been shitty about the whole idea :guitar:

dudley