Oldtimer1's varieties.

oldtimer1

Fantastic news. There will be a mad rush of people to become subscribers and it is only right to do it that way. :yep:

It wouldn't be so nice if people joined up just so they could buy and then disappeared again. :D

• Like 1

A full member is just a long term member?, or subscriber? :unsure:

I was thinking that, im a bit skint for a lifetime subscription but im scraping together some pennies for a years subs and i reckon i could do it quicker if it meant the chance of some more of your magical cooking ;):notworthy:

A full member is just a long term member?, or subscriber? :unsure:

I was thinking that, im a bit skint for a lifetime subscription but im scraping together some pennies for a years subs and i reckon i could do it quicker if it meant the chance of some more of your magical cooking ;):notworthy:

Exactly my point, I was a subbie for a few years, and I would be if I could, I need some new seeds as I am all out at the moment, if it means I have to be a subbie again I will try and sort it out.

It will make a lot of people very happy :D including me.

I've only grown Oldtimes, but I would love to grow some more seeds from the same hand.

I said full members, the reason being, this is a very small time thing, not a business, I can’t be doing with an online shop with card facilities etc, I’ve not fully decided to do it yet, I’m just asking if members think its a good idea.

For it to work I would need members to pm me with their order, I would reply with the address for payment or sorry sold out and close the offer.

As soon as the payment is received I would send out the order first class recorded delivery to sign for, slow, unprofessional and not slick I know, but its the best way I can think of.

I had not thought about subscribers, I may well offer to them first dibs and or do the odd special offer for them only, but already it gets more complicated for me to operate and as I said I’m contemplating whether to go ahead or not, I’ll take the members responses into account at the end of the day, I only muted the idea now because so many of you contacted me wanting my crosses.

• Like 5

........I’m contemplating whether to go ahead or not

Please; please do go ahead ot1........do it on your own terms though, in a manner that you are comfortable with. I'm sure that everyone here would understand your reasoning and support that.

• Like 7

ive not managed to grow out any of ur strains and was looking to panic buy but couldnt afford to do it

anyway i think it would be ashame for your work not to be still enjoyed in the future so yes you should do somethin to support 420 by donations and also you followers on here would love to purchase from time to time as you say.

i would happily come and work for and package your seeds for sale if you would like :guitar: