This ere Monkey gone coco for some Sweet Seeds.

Guest Viva

finally i made me way here sorry to be late all looking good so far shame for the odd loss but hay done allright really aint it

catch u soon :spliff: C

Guest La Viva Sativa

finally i made me way here sorry to be late all looking good so far shame for the odd loss but hay done allright really aint it

catch u soon :spliff: C

no probs buddy plenty time not much happin yet grab a seat on the log over there plenty room just watch the tigers and the cheeky lil monkeys.

yeah was bit of a cunt but hey i got 1 blacjack just hope shes a beauty. :yinyang:

Guest La Viva Sativa

Chapter 2- Veg

Day 3 veg- They lovin it....

Morning Sweet Seeder's, Well the girls are loving it under the t5's nice cosy at 24.C and R/h has dropped a little as the veg cab is now empty but still high ish at 63% few them took a lil stretch specially the S.A.D ( C ) and the Blackjack (B) but couldnt get them any closer to light without burning them its just there genetics as loads other girls are fine and they all seem happy that they close enough now as they all putting out lovly lush green leaves.The psico (B) looks like she gonna have huge leaves as she looks huge compared to the rest.They starting to put down some nice roots and if they keep up at this rate they need potted up into the first pots by friday seems like they loving getting watered twice a day with the syringe so looks like ill just keep at it at the moment.EC still 0.7 PH 6.0 Made up of Formulex and a drop of H&G Root EX.

Temp & R/H.

gallery_49400_3890_91745.jpg

Psicodelica

gallery_49400_3890_65976.jpg

Green Poison

gallery_49400_3890_28604.jpg

S.A.D

gallery_49400_3890_104369.jpg

Blackjack.

gallery_49400_3890_88582.jpg

Group Pic Day 3 Veg.

gallery_49400_3890_134847.jpg

Nice and cosy under trhe t5's...

gallery_49400_3890_95162.jpg

Well that it for now 420er's stay tuned for some more jungle antics in the near future, stay safe and happy growin peeps. :yinyang::skin_up:

Edited by La Viva Sativa
  • Like 2

alrite La Viva :) .i come looking for gadgets :).

alls going swimmingly i see :guitar: . im liking the photo in photo stuff your posting (the terminology is beyond me :stoned: ).

looking forward to your psico's fella, all the best with it :smokin:

Guest La Viva Sativa

Cheers reg so far so good as they say.

im liking the photo in photo stuff your posting (the terminology is beyond me ).

They are photo collages buddy and im glad ya like them :D

cheers for the kind words and stopping by all thye best and happy growing dude :yinyang::skin_up:

Guest La Viva Sativa

all looking sweet in here mate, gd luck...................

cheers uk buddy hope your seeds arrive soon and you can join in the fun. :yinyang:

All looking good fella top stuff :skin_up:

Keep on with the great diary :hippy:

Dnb

cheers Dnb ill try my best there gonna be hundreds of pics in this diary for a special suprise come june all being well. :yinyang:

top grow around this way!

top work...

Cheers 7 buddy, if mine as good as yours at the same point ill be delighted buddy. :yinyang:

Guest La Viva Sativa

Chapter 2 -Veg.

Dat 4 Veg....

Morning 420 ers,Well the lil ones are starting to pack the jiffys with roots afterjust over 6 Days from planting them in the jiffys to germinate and only really 4 days of veg under the t5s temps are bang on 26-27.C and Rh is between 50-60%.Cant help notice the lovely leave structure and shape of the Psicodelica (B) shes defo my fav so far as seedlin goes but alot can change.I have also stuck the data logger in beside the hydrometer just make sure that the temps and humidity on it are accurate enough but all in all the germination has went great and the seedlins are looking really healthy and full vigor so i like to say thanks to tommy and sweet seeds for that. :notworthy: so on wi the show time for some pics cant wait to get a decent cam and get some decent close ups but here we go:

Temps & R/H

post-49400-0-39887500-1320908337_thumb.jpgpost-49400-0-13341300-1320908346_thumb.png

S.A.D (A)

gallery_49400_3890_43971.jpg

S.A.D (B)

gallery_49400_3890_18068.jpg

S.A.D ©

gallery_49400_3890_64396.jpg

Psicodelica (A)

gallery_49400_3890_24272.jpg

Psicodelica (B) - My Fav...

gallery_49400_3890_3656.jpg

Psicodelica ( C )

gallery_49400_3890_80534.jpg

Green Poison (A)

gallery_49400_3890_48971.jpg

Green Poison (B)

gallery_49400_3890_85979.jpg

Green Poison ©

gallery_49400_3890_80481.jpg

BlackJack (B)

gallery_49400_3890_31491.jpg

Group pic Day 4 veg....

gallery_49400_3890_112871.jpg

Well it for now 420er's have a good day and dont get to melted and forget to update... :Plol stay safe a nd speak again soon.

:yinyang:

Edited by La Viva Sativa
  • Like 2

Oh I'm still having plenty of fun mate, my current cc,s are looking and smelling lush!

Ps do you live on this forum lol posting at 7 in the morning lol

Pps plants look amazing, keep it up man

Guest La Viva Sativa

Chapter 2 -Veg

Day 4 veg... week 1 comes to a close ....

Evening 420er's, Well as week 1 comes to a close the lil ones are looking pretty good but i have reduced the feed a little as they showin small signs of over feed , the only one that looks rough is S.A.D (B) as she has a weak stem the way she has germed but hopefully get them potted up over the weekend.

that about it for now but instead some pics ill leave you with a little something diff stay safe and happy growin 420er's. :yinyang:

• Like 3

Guest La Viva Sativa

Coming on nicely LVS!

Lovely clear pics and neat looking diary mate :)

*Grabs chair and skins* :smoke:

ATB Bonga :bong:

cheers bong, been tryin like heck to get some half dent pics and they turned out no to bad. cheers for kind words buddy and best luk.

Oh I'm still having plenty of fun mate, my current cc,s are looking and smelling lush!

Ps do you live on this forum lol posting at 7 in the morning lol

Pps plants look amazing, keep it up man

na man could nae sleep so thought id have a bash at takin better pics ,cheers for kind words dude.

:yep:

deffo getting the hang of it now buddy.

Top work

cheers ct a owe ya few spliffs for the tips buddy. :yinyang:

• Like 1