This ere Monkey gone coco for some Sweet Seeds.

Guest Viva

Guest La Viva Sativa

Chapter 1 - Germination

Germination Day 4 16.30 -Just gone 75hrs...

:yahoo: we now have 4 the girls showing signs of life now Psicodelica (A) & (B) have decided to join in aswell so we now have 2x Psicodelicas, 1x Green Poison and 1x S.A.D with only the Blackjack yet to show face but plenty time left hopefully they all be here by the morning.

gallery_49400_3890_111785.jpg

Psicodelica (A),(B) & S.A.D (A) & Green Poison (A)

:yinyang::skin_up:

Edited by La Viva Sativa
  • Like 1

Guest La Viva Sativa

looking good my friend!

Cheers buddy ill be glad once they all show face and can get the show on the road . :yinyang::skin_up:

Edited by La Viva Sativa

Guest La Viva Sativa

Chapter 1 - Germination

Day 4 Germination-77hrs 35 min ...all Done

:yahoo: yeehaaaaa..... 12 out 12 Germination, Well was sitting here wondering wtf going on and was in chat and we got chatting and i mentioned my temps were the seedlins were 19-20-.C which is ok but not toasty, as my seedlins usually well germinated by now and mybe my hydro meter could be a degree or 2 out so i scraped just the top layer that i covered each seedlin with off and to my delight everyone had germed so was well pleased so obviously the slighter colder temps was holding them back so i quickly labled them all up and put them under there lil t5 light in there new home for the next few weeks so all being well there should be 3x psicodelica, 3 x S.A.D , 3 x Blackjack, 3 x Green poison.

gallery_49400_3890_89613.jpg

12 lil ones begin there new lifes.... :yahoo:

gallery_49400_3890_33666.jpg

Tucked away under the t5s in there new home for a few weeks.....

thats it for now stay safe and happy growing 420'ers. :yinyang::skin_up:

• Like 1

Guest La Viva Sativa

Chapter 1- Germination

Day 5 Germination...... :(

Well Morning 420er's, its a sad day as Blackjack C has passed away During the night and A dont look to good either am a bit gutted as Blackjack along with the Psico's were the ones i was really looking foward to to be honest they looked the weakest since they popped up fingerts crossed for A but she dont look 2 good to be honest so we Down to 11 at the moment on a posative not Blackjack B is going Well so still have one them.

gallery_49400_3890_51491.jpg

catch ya in a bit peeps have a :yinyang::skin_up: good day and stay safe...

• Like 1

Guest La Viva Sativa

Chapter 2 -Veg

Day 1 Veg...and they are up...

Evening fellow sweet seeder's, Well all but one the girlys are up (S.A.D (B)) but she wont be far away a had to remove the shell from her Noggin but hey all is looking well apart from Blackjack (A) as she looks like a small runt and off colour but ill let her be at the moment most likely that she will not make it but ya never know but looks like there be at least 10 sweet seed girls in the final lineup fingers crossed so veg will begin as of today.

Temps are pretty good at 22.C with e t5s running 24/7 R/H is great at 75-80% and they will be loving that in the next few days. They were all fed roughly 20ml feed at 0.7 ec and ph 6.0 madeup from formulex and H&G Root Ex.

gallery_49400_3890_118474.jpg

The lil ones Day 1 Veg

gallery_49400_3890_54663.jpg

The lil ones nice and warm under the cool white t5s....

Well that it for now stay safe and happy growing fellow sweet seeder's.. :yinyang::skin_up:

• Like 1

Guest La Viva Sativa

Sticking my head round the door man, lookng good, nice selection dude :yinyang:

Cheers buddy nae need to stick yer head round the door just grab a seat but be a long wait for anything exciting happin...lol

Stay safe and happy growin buddy. :yinyang:

Guest La Viva Sativa

Sorry to hear about the couple of loss's man, on a good note though there's plenty left to bust out some bud :wink:

peace :hippy:

yo Bongmonkee buddy your totally right only thing im pissed at is that of all the sweet seeds strains i wanted to get a good go at was the Blackjack but like you said there still a good selection there to be had and you never know Blackjack (B) might turn out to be a belter of a pheno thing with seeds anything possible. :yinyang:

Guest La Viva Sativa

Chapter 2 -Veg

Day 1 -Veg....Taproots....

well evening folks. I am have to feed the seedlins about 10ml twice a day top stop them drying out but its no hassle a just squirt a syringe with 10ml through the top until it runs out and then place them back under the light, the feed is still 0.7ec and 5.9 ph made up of a splash of H&G Root EX. and some formulex a just make up a jug full and keep handy when they need watered basically just keeping the coir jiffys moist.While doing this a made lil few snaps of the lovely white tap roots coming through the bottom of the jiffys.Temps in veg tent are 21-22.C but thats at floor level probly a lil warm right under the light and r/h is 80-85% so they nice and toasty and will be loving the r/h so hopefully they will need repotted into there first pots in a few days time.

gallery_49400_3890_78038.jpg

The Feed 0.7 EC and PH 5.9 Formulex & H&G Root Ex.( dont worry feed colour is down to Root Ex. as it has strong colour in water)

gallery_49400_3890_22855.jpg

Temps & R/H( The Lil ones will be loving the High R/H....)

gallery_49400_3890_115747.jpg

Lush white thick Taproots......

gallery_49400_3890_38109.jpg

The not so good BJ(A) & the improving S.A.D (B)

gallery_49400_3890_110818.jpg

The Group pic Day 1 veg...

Well that all for now goodnight and stay safe 420er's :yinyang::skin_up:

Edited by La Viva Sativa

Guest La Viva Sativa

Chapter 2 - Veg

Day 2 veg...Looking good..

Morning fellow 420er's, Well the girls are all starting to look real good but on a sad note :( we lost Blackjack (A) but a kinda knew that anyway but we got plenty healthy looking and even S.A.D (B) has picked up well.The Green poisons all look very uniform and arent stretyching for the light unlike the BJ(B) who is loving the light and stretching for it, the S.A.D's (A) & (B) look similiar but © is like the bj(B) really stretching for more light.Then we come to the Psicodelica's (A) & © look very similiar but the leaves on (B) are Big Huge fat leaves very different to the other 2.

Blackjack.

gallery_49400_3890_15328.jpg

Green poison

gallery_49400_3890_3452.jpg

S.A.D

gallery_49400_3890_11810.jpg

Psicodelica

gallery_49400_3890_8214.jpg

Group pic day 2 Veg.

gallery_49400_3890_44850.jpg

Well that it for update Day 2 veg from the il ones in this ere jungle stay tuned for the next installment.

Stay safe and happy growin 420er's :yinyang::skin_up:

Edited by La Viva Sativa

Guest La Viva Sativa

plenty of action there mate, you are a busy boy , nice one :magic:

Cheers mate i try my best for what i like in the green finger department i try at least put plenty effort in the update department and wi 3 diarys on the go im plenty busy lol..cheers for stoppin by buddy. :yinyang::skin_up: