This ere Monkey gone coco for some Sweet Seeds.

Guest Viva

Guest La Viva Sativa

post-49400-0-90961300-1320328160_thumb.jpgpost-49400-0-09282900-1320328173_thumb.jpgpost-49400-0-39433600-1320328193_thumb.jpgpost-49400-0-27614200-1320328214_thumb.jpg

I then placed them in rows and labbled each row and covered them up and added a extra cover ontop to keep the heat and make sure its keeps the temps at around 20-21.C ( find they dont stretch much at these temps).

Well thats it for now 420er's glad this diary up and running finally good luck to all and may there be 12 healthy seedlins shortly.

god bless and stay safe 420ers. :yinyang::skin_up:

Ohhh..by the way i left the lil ones guarded when i left aint safe in this ere jungle.....post-49400-0-39105100-1320329104_thumb.jpg

A lil reminderr and cheers for the sticker Sweet seeds....post-49400-0-82071400-1320329117_thumb.jpg

Once again id like to say thanks to tommy,sweet seeds,uk 420 and all you fellow 420er's that are taking part :yinyang:

Edited by La Viva Sativa
  • Like 1

Guest La Viva Sativa

Cheers 7 buddy and all the best in the comp and the grower the month award, glad they in germinating now so hopefully get some nice seedlins in a few days. :yinyang:

psicodelicia is a very stinky plant with very rewarded yelds...

Now im liking the sounds that stinky and nice yield here's hoping for a couple nice phenos. :yinyang:

Edited by La Viva Sativa

Guest La Viva Sativa

lookin good bro lol

lol i seen your first post...cheers anyway bro ur lovin it ..lol

Your a hansom fella ain`t cha lol :wink:

All the best with the germing mate :guitar:

yeah heres hoping for some healthy lookin seedlins, cheers for kind words ratty mate stay safe and happy growing buddy.

viva !

someone shout viva....cheers troy buddy. :yinyang:

Best of luck with the comp Viva but going by your organisation and set up - it looks like smooth runnings :D

You're a very busy boy ! :P

Guest La Viva Sativa

you was ment to bro :wallbash:

ahhh....cock... :yinyang:

Best of luck with the comp Viva but going by your organisation and set up - it looks like smooth runnings :D

You're a very busy boy ! :P

Cheers Thicky , ill need much luck as possible like everyone else in the world we all need a lil bit now and again. :yinyang:

All the best La viva . I'd bet you were a teachers pet . I hear she kept you in a cage ! :skin_up:

Teachers pet ...lol.. could say that buddy silc been called alot worse yeah even had a seat right beside and always first with the hand up for questions..lol cheers silc and all the best bro.

good luck bro i know this one gona be a classic.

btw stop feeding that monkey pies, its not good for them lol

Heres hoping buddy got ma furry toes and fingers crossed for some healthy seedlins...

This ere monkey loves pies tho,.. can i just have one more..?

Stay safe and happy no growing buddy. :yinyang: :

• Like 1

Guest La Viva Sativa

Chapter 1 Germination

Day 3 Germination 17.30 (52hrs been and gone)

Well just a lil update the girls still nice and cosy in there lil jungle home guarded by this ere monkey, temps are nice and cosy at 20-21.C. Still no sign of any life yet but im sure ill get a few nice suprises in the morning .

so until then good luck,god bless and stay safe. :yinyang::skin_up:

Edited by La Viva Sativa
  • Like 1

Guest La Viva Sativa

Chapter 1- Germination

Germination Day 4 (62 hours later)

:yahoo: and we are off got up for a drink water and had a lil look and Gp (A) has now broke the surface and is now under the t5 as i like to get them under the t5 as soon as a see signs of life as this cuts the stretch down by quite a bit.

gallery_49400_3890_65936.jpg

Green Poison (A)

Good night and stay safe 420er's no doubt ill be back in the morning at some point with live updates. :yinyang::skin_up:

Leave you wi ma lil theme tune for this diary........

Edited by La Viva Sativa

Guest La Viva Sativa

Chapter 1 -Germination

Germination Day 4- Just shy 72hrs

:yahoo: then there was 2 lol..well looks like one the S.A.D has decided to join the party they are all named as the pop up above soil A,B & C for each Var.I did notice a little more action above starting on a couple more of the jiffys but not quite enough yet al give them a couple hours yet. You will also notice that GP (A) has still got his crash helmet on so will leave her be till the morrow see how she gets on as if it dont come off quick it slows them down a little a find hate doing it as its like doing an operation on them so little ive decapitated a few in my time tryin to get the shell off lol.

well thats it for now but no doubt ill be back in a bit :yinyang::skin_up:

gallery_49400_3890_45681.jpg

Green Poison(A) & S.A.D (A)

• Like 1