This ere Monkey gone coco for some Sweet Seeds.

Guest Viva

Guest La Viva Sativa

Hey mate, I just hacked my way through the undergrowth to drop in and check out the competition. A 1Kw light is a bit of an LBF(Le bigfucker), but is a nice bit of kit to have. I have upgraded my lights too, but I just added another 400w hps. I have 800w in the same space as you and can see the wisdom of a bigger light, but prefer the idea of having two lights. Interesting stuff you have to say about the light metre and spread too. I personally thought that getting another light in there would be better than one big one in the middle, it certainly gives a bloody good light spread having the two. It'll be interesting to see how they turn out.

I was thinking about going to coco too, but thought about how often they need watering! All the best with the diary, someone said you're on of the competitors to watch out for. I'll be back with a big handful of Lemon Kush (once it's finished) and my hammock. That's if I can find my way out of this jungle, I'm sure I just saw a snake, wish I'd paid for a guide....

Reason i went for the kw is a use a grostar reflector so wouldnt be able to get 2 lamps in there also the kw helps with the temps lights on in the winter and will give me plenty penetration through the jungle canopy as a like to keep the girls small and bushy.dont get me wrong if a could get 2x600s in the same space in grostars i would have went for it but its impossible so the kw was my next best option.The light spread wi the kw more than makes up for it though as the spread in the grostars is awesome.Coco is awesome medium bro and in veg you water every 2-3 days as the roots dont take the feed uyp so fast as the roots are way less imo its like soil but growth rate is way faster and in flower i water every day as your ment to get the best resuklts but you can get away with every 2 days.

One the ones to watch out for huh...lol..im Flattered but im sure there are way better growers than me in the competion but hey if a get jars quality bud at the end ill be a winner no matter what like the rest of us if you need a guide ill sort ya out but might cost ya a jar your lemon kush.

Cheers for stopping by bro and watch out for the tigers they a lil more viscious than the snakes...stay safe and happy growing buddy.

Hey ups La viva,

Looking mighty fine round your end bud! top stuff. good luck with the compo :)

Buggsy

Cheers bugsy germination will commence in about a week cant wait to get things junglin alon all the best and stay safe bro there a few deadly creatures on the way. :yinyang::skin_up:

wow :) gadgets and stuff everywhere, i like it. a lot :)

looking forward to seeing some plants La Viva Sativa :stoned:

best of look with your grow and the comp man :D

Guest La Viva Sativa

wow :) gadgets and stuff everywhere, i like it. a lot :)

looking forward to seeing some plants La Viva Sativa :stoned:

best of look with your grow and the comp man :D

yeah cant wait to get the girls germed be next week some time, a do love a lil gadget does our viva.

cheers for kind words and stay safe and happy growing buddy. :yinyang::skin_up:

I get ya with the shade now, fair play. I found my way out in the end and you're right the tigers ARE worse than the snakes. Especially if you mistake a tail for a snake and try to pick it up lol

Your diary from last year got mentioned a few times in the run up to this comp starting. But you're right if we get a stack load of bud at the end it'll be all good. Atb mate.

Guest La Viva Sativa

I get ya with the shade now, fair play. I found my way out in the end and you're right the tigers ARE worse than the snakes. Especially if you mistake a tail for a snake and try to pick it up lol

Your diary from last year got mentioned a few times in the run up to this comp starting. But you're right if we get a stack load of bud at the end it'll be all good. Atb mate.

cheers buddy glad peeps talking about me as now a know i have put fear in them ...lol..kiddin bro...looking foward to some lovely buddage. :yinyang:

love ya gadgets - best of luck , GC

yeah viva loves a gadget he does lol..cheers for the good luck ill need it. :yinyang:

Guest La Viva Sativa

Get in there LVS, good luck with it, I think your gonna produce an awesome diary :yinyang:

Cheers poacher buddy heres hoping so if all else fails ill get a smoke :skin_up: a promise next week sometime there be some seedlin action lol

take care and stay safe bro. :yinyang:

The only thing this diary is missing is a vibrating cock ring

Looking good mate

Gunner

well now that you mention it gunner buddy was gonna order one them from anne summers lol

cheers buddy cant wait to get the seedlind in the jiffys.

stay safe and happy growing buddy. :yinyang:

Morning LVS hope ur well man :spliff:

How's thing's going on the starship Enterprise buddy? :alien2:lol

Can just see the canopy in one of ur last pic's, have a feeling they'll be busting out nugs soon man.

take it easy

peace :hippy:

Guest La Viva Sativa

Morning LVS hope ur well man :spliff:

How's thing's going on the starship Enterprise buddy? :alien2:lol

Can just see the canopy in one of ur last pic's, have a feeling they'll be busting out nugs soon man.

take it easy

peace :hippy:

lol yeah man everything kool in vivas ship at the moment, other diary is in link mate plenty buddage there for ya to have a look just a wee trial run for this diary and some crimbo treats of course as it was a new setup. gonna be poppin the sweet seed beans at the weekend buddy.

cheers for stopping by bud and all the best in the comp.

Guest La Viva Sativa

Hey LVS, good luck with the comp. Very nice setup you got there :guitar:

All the best

G

cheers gland and all the best in the comp and hope your jars are filled with goodness. :yinyang:

Guest La Viva Sativa

Germination Day 1 , 13:30pm -Germination Equipment & Method.

Well Afternoon 420er's & what a afternoon it is, The Psicodelica have arrived from Attitude this morning to complete my Sweet seeds line up :yahoo: , Which is as follows: 3 x Psicodelica, 3 x Blackjack, 3 x S.A.D , 3 x Green Poison .

So i thought fook it lets get these babbies wet :yahoo: as i have scraped 4 males in veg cab so there room for the lil ones now.

Germination Equipment & Method.

Well heres what i use and how a put it together:

post-49400-0-36941600-1320327052_thumb.jpg

I put together a little home for them made from a vitopod prop,I use a Small tub,Formulex,ph Down,H&G Root Ex.,Root it coir jiffy Plugs,and a hydro meter to check they nice and warm.

post-49400-0-36854600-1320327263_thumb.jpgpost-49400-0-06526200-1320327287_thumb.jpg

The feed was made up of Formulex, drop H&G Root Ex. and phed to 5.6 with some hot and cold water dont want it freezin and shocking the seddlins and low ec of 0.7 for the young uns.

post-49400-0-18676100-1320327412_thumb.jpg

I then take 12 unexpanded coir jiffys.

post-49400-0-08088600-1320327436_thumb.jpgpost-49400-0-17461100-1320327453_thumb.jpg.

I then place them in the small tub for 5-10 min till they soaked and expanded like this.

post-49400-0-95609600-1320327502_thumb.jpg

I then take the 12 coir jiffys and give a gentle shake to shake all the excess water from them so they arent saturated.

post-49400-0-36113400-1320327844_thumb.jpgpost-49400-0-37590800-1320327857_thumb.jpgpost-49400-0-28694300-1320327903_thumb.jpgpost-49400-0-10374300-1320327915_thumb.jpg

I then make a small hole in the top the jiffy a bout 1/4-1/2" Deep with something a usually use a pippette its perfect size,then i pop seed in and then cover slightly with a light layer of coco making sure not to compress it .

Edited by La Viva Sativa
  • Like 2