This ere Monkey gone coco for some Sweet Seeds.

Guest Viva

My god :eek: Yon hash pictures are the dogs nads mate. god help the dudes that judge this comp. all the best

• Like 1

Guest La Viva Sativa

My god :eek: Yon hash pictures are the dogs nads mate. god help the dudes that judge this comp. all the best

Thanx rabid bro and all the best in the world for your lil one buddy my boy had servere sleep apnia and had to get put to sleep was told the operation is done millions times and is really simple but wen he had to go sleep(he was only 2 at time) i was cryinn like a lil baby, i aint a softy but he means the world to me more than anything in the whole world.

all best and stay safe buddy. :yinyang::stoned:

• Like 2

Thanx rabid bro and all the best in the world for your lil one buddy my boy had servere sleep apnia and had to get put to sleep was told the operation is done millions times and is really simple but wen he had to go sleep(he was only 2 at time) i was cryinn like a lil baby, i aint a softy but he means the world to me more than anything in the whole world.

all best and stay safe buddy. :yinyang::stoned:

Thanks viva. Yes mate its going under the anaesthetic that's when i will be like a big girls blouse . :yinyang:

• Like 1

Beautiful, just beautiful m8 :yep: Love your pictures as per & good luck winning the comp bro. My son also has sleeping problems due to his condition and has to get put to sleep for an MRI so I know exaclty where your coming from. I cry like a little lassie! lol They do mean everything eh. Done the west highland way last year to raise awareness of his condition. Longest week away from my wee guy in my life!

Carry on the good work dude.

Zion86 :hippy:

• Like 1

Guest nelly123

Hi ya LVS, some damn fine smoke reports their mukka, very iformative and well described for us all, by heck m8 you have all this game dialled in to a tee, the resin you put up their just reminds me of the old days man!! none of this plastic soap bary wank whats about now, big upto you m8 you wont be far away from nailing this comp imo. All the very best to you m8. nelly :skin_up:

love those hash pics, good show fellah!

been off the forums for a while, and im greeted by this - what a treat.

GC

i had budelaire down as this years winner ..now im not so sure ..im a sucker for the hash ..damn it its gonna be a toss up again.cracking stuff la viva cracking .

Guest La Viva Sativa

Beautiful, just beautiful m8 :yep: Love your pictures as per & good luck winning the comp bro. My son also has sleeping problems due to his condition and has to get put to sleep for an MRI so I know exaclty where your coming from. I cry like a little lassie! lol They do mean everything eh. Done the west highland way last year to raise awareness of his condition. Longest week away from my wee guy in my life!

Carry on the good work dude.

Zion86 :hippy:

Good on you bro is scary stuff wen your joy of life stops breathinng during his sleep was most scared ive ever been just glad tthe op was succesfull and he fine hope your boy is good 2 bro.

Hi ya LVS, some damn fine smoke reports their mukka, very iformative and well described for us all, by heck m8 you have all this game dialled in to a tee, the resin you put up their just reminds me of the old days man!! none of this plastic soap bary wank whats about now, big upto you m8 you wont be far away from nailing this comp imo. All the very best to you m8. nelly :skin_up:

The hash i have is the best hash ive ever had or seen i my whole life back in the day there was some fine hash but no were near as nice as that bit in the pics aint hyping me up its the extraction methods make it truelly awesome hash. :yinyang::stoned:

love those hash pics, good show fellah!

been off the forums for a while, and im greeted by this - what a treat.

GC

Cheers green hope you are well buddy was wondering were you were at all best and cheers mucker.

i had budelaire down as this years winner ..now im not so sure ..im a sucker for the hash ..damn it its gonna be a toss up again.cracking stuff la viva cracking .

Obviously i cant vote for my sel or big my own diary up ill leave that for you fine people to decide whats your fav but budelaire and amnesia and hiphip were up there as my 3 fav diarys just gutted for budelaire's diary as if he had nailed the end part there be no doubt for 1 second who the winner would be but with that in mind its brought it all closer together and everyone is in with a shout now and who ever tommy and the crew decide is the winner will be well worthy of it would wanna be inn there position as there are so many top quality efforts its been a pleasure and so much fun taking part and winning the grower of the month met alot to me. :yinyang::stoned:

Thanx for the kind words bro and help yer self to the hash bro i know you gonna love it. :yinyang:

Edited by La Viva Sativa

• 2 weeks later...
Guest La Viva Sativa

Less Than 4 Days to go Guys good luck to all and thanx for all the comments and hard work everyone has put in.

I leave you with a few fav pics of the journey thanx all again its been a pleasure and so much fun.

gallery_49400_3890_111140.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_232476.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_160948.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_129853.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_82854.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_7783.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_119930.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_126897.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_43533.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_3101.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_71634.jpg

Thanx Viva. :yinyang:

Edited by La Viva Sativa
  • Like 6

Guest La Viva Sativa

Hey there Sweet Seeder's hope you are all well and safe, I have been saving this bit till last hope everyone has enjoyed the Sweet seed journey as much as i have. i was intially gonna do a time lapse but i never had the space and ability to keep the camera in the same spot for 3-4 months of the grow so i have decided to finish the diary with a little music /pic colaboration .Best of luck to all and a just like to so thanks to everyone who has been involved and also the people that have followed my diary.

stay safe and have some fun growing everyone end the day its what its all about. :yinyang::stoned:

• Like 5

Great end to a great diary mate. that wee slide show was class. I said it before but god help the poor dudes that have to judge this comp. good luck viva :skin_up:

ps i have no rep points left :wallbash:

Edited by rabid
  • Like 2

Guest La Viva Sativa

Great end to a great diary mate. that wee slide show was class. I said it before but god help the poor dudes that have to judge this comp. good luck viva :skin_up:

ps i have no rep points left :wallbash:

Thanx buddy and im with you on choosing a winner gonna be a tuffy. :yinyang:

Guest La Viva Sativa

The final countdown -30min to go lets all roll one for the end of a fantastic few months.....

:stoned::stoned:

• Like 4

The final countdown -30min to go lets all roll one for the end of a fantastic few months.....

:stoned::stoned:

Ahaaa!! go on LVS mate :yep:

Hope your having a good nite bro! :bong:

Guest La Viva Sativa

yeah man doig good buddy all best and stay safe and good luck to everyone else. :yinyang::stoned:

• Like 2