This ere Monkey gone coco for some Sweet Seeds.

Guest Viva

You have nailed this camera malarky now. Damn fine shots mate. Stunning,

All the best of fortune for the adventure in front.

Cheers :smokin:

Guest La Viva Sativa

You have nailed this camera malarky now. Damn fine shots mate. Stunning,

All the best of fortune for the adventure in front.

Cheers Hip bro same to you buddy and all the best. :yinyang:

Very very nice :D

Cheers luda mucka. :yinyang:

Don't mind if i skip the starter and dive right in at the main course do ya? :D

Fire in ct bro ill save ya some of each just incase ya get a tad hungray. :yinyang::skin_up:

Guest La Viva Sativa

What a menu Viva thats some michelin star cafe stuff :smokin:

Cheers Green,In fairness i was just the cooks assistant real credit Belongs to Sweet seed Breeders top work and effort as well as top seeds.

Thanx for the kind words bro and stay safe. :yinyang::skin_up:

Great diary viv, very well informed with great piccies & what a selection you ended with, all looks very nice :skin_up:

Look forward to the next diary.

H2

Guest La Viva Sativa

Great diary viv, very well informed with great piccies & what a selection you ended with, all looks very nice :skin_up:

Look forward to the next diary.

H2

Cheers Hydro bro,Its all down to the Cam,Sweet Seeds and Our Lovely Scottish Water all i do is Feed them Now and again and Thegirls do there thing.

Yeah man the Hashes and the Oil from the sweet seed Buddage are awesome .

Thanx for stopin in bro and stay safe. :yinyang:

• 1 month later...
Guest La Viva Sativa

Hey there Sweet seeder's, Well i thought that i best put up my final smoke reports on these lovely girls as there is only 19 days left till the competition closes as i smoked the last of them over the last couple weeks most of it went in the bho pile but i saved a couple nugs just to do a final report on them.

Psicodelica.

gallery_49400_3890_16001.jpg

Out of the 4 Sweet seed vars i Grew she was my favourite,Very easy to grow and produced solid citrusy nugs of the highest quality,She has some lovely undertones of earthy /coffee and had a nice uplifting hit until you smoke to much then wham you defo feel her.She is coated in resin and is ideal for the Hash lovers out there and with slightly lower temps you get some mad purpling going on.

Blackjack.

gallery_49400_3890_209575.jpg

Well what can i saw a very close second to the Psico's ,Top top smoke which hits heavy and hard with lovely smooth sort of peppery/sweet taste with some spicy after tones wasnt my biggest yielder but i only had the 1 girl but loved every bit of the smoke will defo grow again at some point.

S.A.D.

gallery_49400_3890_160948.jpg

This was a lovely smoke, sweet sort of like cough medacine a lil but like sweet musky incense sort of aftertones there is another taste in the background i cant quite describe but she has a lovely indica dunt that made me have some lovely sleeps :stoned::stoned: was also a big yielder and i had one pheno that went purple with the cooler temps.

Green Poison.

gallery_49400_3890_145899.jpg

Well this girl yielded nicely also well 2 phenos did that stretched a lil more than the other 1,She has a lovely fruity musky aroma with a nice indica dunt but wasnt the strongest tbf a nice day time smoke for me but her flavour was lovely and she smoked really smooth was really easy to grow and defo recommend her to the novice grower.

well that is me done now would just like to say a big thank you to all you guys that took part in such a great competition and to tommy and sweet seeds for there great generosity and if any new growers out there looking for some nice easy fem seeds to start out with then you wont go far wrong trying some these Vars out.

Thank you all it has been a pleasure Viva :notworthy::stoned:

• Like 4

Well done viva, nice growing all through the diary, got to say i share your opinion on the black jack, lovely.

:yinyang:

Mm

Guest La Viva Sativa

Well done viva, nice growing all through the diary, got to say i share your opinion on the black jack, lovely.

:yinyang:

Mm

cheers bro was fun just to be part of all this. :yinyang::stoned::guitar:

A cracking diary Viva. Bloody well done mate. All the best.

thanx bro good luck your self bro have enjoyed all your great pics. :yinyang::stoned:

Guest La Viva Sativa

Evening Sweet Seeder's,Well i was making some fresh Errl and took some snaps of my jelly Hash that i have made with trim and air buds of the sweet seeds plus some the buds of the girls to make some lush fruity errll also other pieces of oil have been added to give it the lovely soft texture.

gallery_49400_3890_6424.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_76072.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_135509.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_54501.jpg

[gallery_49400_3890_161143.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_57120.jpg

Well im pretty smashed so off for a munch and a kip goodnight and stay safe . :yinyang::stoned:

Edited by La Viva Sativa
  • Like 7

Guest La Viva Sativa

Can only wish I had that much hash lol

cheers tom Buddy,dont take long to get a nice pile of hash once you done a few crops the leave's defo come in handy but sayin that my ball jelly is diappearing fast :stoned::stoned: .

Thanx for stoippin by and stay safe bro. :yinyang: