This ere Monkey gone coco for some Sweet Seeds.

Guest Viva

Guest La Viva Sativa

Chapter 10 -Smoke Reports.

gallery_49400_3890_168724.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_138189.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_19300.jpg

Wow... What more can i say she is a lovely smoke has lemony sweet smell to her then when you smoke her you get a peppery sort of taste on the exhale,qAt first after a few tokes of as j which has been scarce recently as ive been on the Sweet seed bho for a week now and thinking of givinfg up the herb and sticking with just the bho lol, she smacks you right in the head and after you have another j she slowly takes over the body lol an you aint wanting to move anywere, really smooth smoke an i reckon she be even nicer after a good cure.She DEfo aint the biggest yielder by a mile but a reckon she wants longer veg time as she seems real slow dunno if it just my pheno or blackjack is like that.

Smell-8

taste-8

potency-8

buzz-7

yield-5

ease of growing-9

Bud density-7

gallery_49400_3890_16576.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_201370.jpg

Well she was my fav looking plant and she also one my fav to smoke,She has a lovely sort of sativa Buzz to her there is alot going on in the head when you smoke her completly different to the other 2 sad's also a much bigger yielder than the other 2 was choped at 71 days and i could have easily let her go another week.After a few drags of a spliff you feel it in the head instantly with a nice fruity musky taste on the exhale really smooth smoke and cant wait to try her after a good cure defo one my favs by far and id rezcommend this pheno to anyone very easy to spot as she grows really tall for a indica dom strain and compared to the other 2 pheno's she was a giant.

Smell-8

taste-8

potency-8

buzz-8

yield-8

Ease of Growing- 9

Bud Density-8

well that it for now ill be back in a few days with psicodelicas and green poison A if i ever puyt the vapor tube and sweet seed bho down lol...... :stoned::yinyang::skin_up:

gallery_49400_3890_111140.jpg

Edited by La Viva Sativa
  • Like 6

Caught up with the show now mate,been flat out with other matters recentely and look what i`ve missed eh?

Its all come to a superb end,great plants,smoke and a round of BHO at the end,mouth wateringly sweetness.

Till the next one eh...........all the best man.........B

Guest nelly123

Bang!!!! Wow i've got a spliff in i gob now just about to light it up and reading this and seeing the oil and the buds on the blackjack as just made mi mouth water and wet end of mi spliff!!!! Ha Ha Bang on ron smashing stuff pal. Nelly :skin_up:

Guest La Viva Sativa

Caught up with the show now mate,been flat out with other matters recentely and look what i`ve missed eh?

Its all come to a superb end,great plants,smoke and a round of BHO at the end,mouth wateringly sweetness.

Till the next one eh...........all the best man.........B

Cheers bibs buddy, Yeah man whole grow went pretty well is all new this coco lark to me still trying to get the hang of the feeding but gettiung there slowly but surely but wow the bho is awesome full of flavour and hits like a sledgehammer lol all best and thanks for stopping by bro. :yinyang:

Bang!!!! Wow i've got a spliff in i gob now just about to light it up and reading this and seeing the oil and the buds on the blackjack as just made mi mouth water and wet end of mi spliff!!!! Ha Ha Bang on ron smashing stuff pal. Nelly :skin_up:

cheers nelly buddy,yeah man the blackjack is really nice bro has a lemony peppery taste and has a knockout hit to it.

cheers for popin in bro and stay safe.

Guest La Viva Sativa

Waaa the sativa, a real treat those flowers ...

a greeting

:skin_up:

yo buddy welcome to uk420 dude and cheers for the kind words buddy and hope ya got some your sweet ladies out in that spanish sun. all best and stay safe bro. :yinyang:

• Like 2

Guest La Viva Sativa

Chapter 10- Smoke reports.

well 420er's and sweet seeder's... Its been a dreamy last week or so with the bho but ive been doing a bit decorating so thought id chill with just a couple doobs so id actually get any done so ill start ya off with the psicodelica's.

Psicodelica A & C.

gallery_49400_3890_182902.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_167820.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_137347.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_157609.jpg

smell 9

taste 8

potency 8

buzz 8

yield 9

Ease of growing 8

Bud density 8

Both phenos smell pretty similiar and bud structure and yield almost identical, they both have a sort of lemony citrusy fruity smell to them but with a sort of chemically smell like sulphur or summin but in a good way lol .On the first smoke of her you get a nice fruity sweet taste and on the exhale has a really hashy sweet taste like a sweet sort of hash starts nicely in the head and then into a nice even body head stone makes me really chilled and really like the buzz from these 2 makes me wanna do stuff and not toatally glued to the sofa but after a few then your pretty mangled lol. Defo one my faves of the swet seeds but sayin taht there been a few that been really nice.

Psicodelica B.

gallery_49400_3890_128208.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_58737.jpg

smell 7

taste 8

potency 8

buzz 7

yield 9

Ease of growing 8

Bud density 8

Different in size and bud structure and id say she was alot stronger in the body than the other 2 taste is sweet fruity but has a sort of earthy coffee hashy flavour on the exhale. She aint as big a yielder and was probly ready a lil bit earlier than the other 2.also the density of her buds were solid just like A and C a really enjojable strain all round either pheno would keep me happy all night.

Green Poison A.

gallery_49400_3890_78681.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_70727.jpg

Well that leaves me just GpA , she smells very similiar to Green poison C but her buds aint as dense but she yields way better but also finishes around the 9 week mark were as C is done in 8.she has lovely sort muskyness with fruity lemony undertones defo has a lot nicer body stone to her than C and also much taller girl than C be hard to chose btween the 2 to say which i like best but time may change things.

smell 7

taste 7

potency 7

buzz 8

yield 7

Ease of growing 9

Bud density 7

Final Harvest Summary......

Well what can i say they have all been a pleasure to grow and if i had to pick a fav id say either sad A or any of the psicodelica's oh and blackjack too lol to be honest none them let me down and all are top quality smokes and cant wait to try them wen they had more time in the jars.

Id like to say a big thank you to sweet seeds and tommy for there kind generosity and effort they put in at getting the contest running and also for my grower month prize as that ment alot to be even nominated yet alone win a prize so thank you guys.

id also like to say a big thanks to my fellow sweet seeders and uk420er's for following my diary and for all you kind comments and also to joolz and the uk420 team.

id like to say id make some hash and use my prize but at the mo im loving the swet bho and my vapor rig so on that note its time to go chill ill defo be back with some phase 2 reports in a month or 2 but now its time to chill and read all the other great diarys good luck all and thank you all once again. :yinyang::skin_up:

The End.

• Like 2

Guest La Viva Sativa

Lovely looking buddage mate, and the bho looks mouthwatering :yes:

Congrats on the harvest and enjoy your sweets :skin_up:

SK :yinyang:

Hey sk Buddy,Yeah loving the bho at the mo gets me plastered and super chilled gonna make some sweet seed Bubble hash at the weekend so cant wait for that. all best and thanks for stopping by. :yinyang::skin_up:

Well done La Viva, nice to see you enjoying your fruits. :king:

:yinyang:

Cheers Budelaire bro cant wait to see your cube unfold bro then we can join each other in a sweet seed smoke all best mate and stay safe. :yinyang::skin_up:

• Like 1

Guest La Viva Sativa

Sweet Seed BHO update....

"Dab Time"

gallery_49400_3890_4919.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_36083.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_92238.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_102710.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_114178.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_175834.jpg

Well i have been loving the Sweet seed BHO, Truely amazing Buzz Hits ya hard and fast straight to the head really up up high and takes me were ive never been b4 has a really fruity twang but also very hashy and was really smooth and as you can see it has went from a hard glass effect to a soft buddery type also have noticed that the fresh oil is way smoother and has alot more flavour so am gonna make another fresh batch up but couldnt help take a few snaps of this golden gorgeous gooeyness havent been smoking hardly any weed at all since getting my rig .

all best and stay safe 420er's :yinyang::skin_up:

• Like 3

Guest La Viva Sativa

Sweet that LVS. :guitar:

Cheers Budelaire bro, Sweet bro defo sweet never been so high High...... all best and stay safe bro. :yinyang::skin_up:

Guest La Viva Sativa

Great work all round LVS, loving the bho :stoned:

edit spelling

cheeers magic, yeah man lovin the bho also just picked up another 5 cans from poudworld so be some fresh stuff on the way very shortly also picked up some bags of ice to do a bubble run later on. all best and stay safe bro. :yinyang::skin_up: