This ere Monkey gone coco for some Sweet Seeds.

Guest Viva

Guest La Viva Sativa

lastly is the green poison B which looks mutated dunno if was cause of my feed that i have changed that is to rich in N but all rest were fine but on a posative not she is super frosty and is gonna be hashed and oiled along with the trim and airbuds to make some sweet seed extracts so stay tuned for that.plenty of her just all loose and super frosty.

gallery_49400_3890_41343.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_180874.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_149952.jpg

Well that concludes the sweet seed harvest like to say thanks to tommy and sweet seeds and to all the people on uk420 that have made me achieve such growing skills as i have now there will be some smoke reports on SAD B & C and Green Poison A later in the week plus stay tuned for the Sweet Bubble hash and Bho oil just waiting on my new oil rig coming from america so should be fun.

Drying: The extraction has been set to lowest point,clip on fan off,filter has been placed as low as possible in tent so less air is dragged past the bud all side flaps open so only creating enough suction to keep smells in tent temps are currently 16.C and humidity is at 52%.

gallery_49400_3890_281566.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_93715.jpg

Thanx to everyone who voted for grower the month was a lovely privalge and makes me a winner already whatever happens, I hope to be in looking at more diarys now and having a good read and enjoying my fruits now that i have a lil more time on my hands thanks once again to everyone that has followed the journey so far stay tuned for extracts and smoke reports all best and stay safe 420er's. :yinyang::skin_up:

• Like 2

big round of applause sir ..your sad a looked fantastic ,and its gonna be a very lush smoke well deserved

Guest La Viva Sativa

Congrats on the harvest man, some fine bud you've got hanging out to dry :hippy:

cheers serp buddy some fine smoke indeed cant wait to try them all thanx for stopping by bro stay safe. :yinyang::skin_up:

big round of applause sir ..your sad a looked fantastic ,and its gonna be a very lush smoke well deserved

cheers vince, shes ma fav plant cant wait to sample her thanx for kind words bro stay safe and hope you and wife doing well bro. :yinyang::skin_up:

Guest La Viva Sativa

Excellent work and pics and diary m8 100% ftw :)

Vill

cheers v buddy its been a long time and hard work but the girls have done me well thanx bro it meen a lot. :yinyang::skin_up:

Guest nelly123

Excellent stuff man, some fine buds in there m8 put up thi feet and sit back and have a big fat spliff that's well deserved al be waiting for thi oil show, am after meking some my-self but never done it before so nit all new to me this giz a shout when you start it dude please. Nelly

Guest La Viva Sativa

Excellent stuff man, some fine buds in there m8 put up thi feet and sit back and have a big fat spliff that's well deserved al be waiting for thi oil show, am after meking some my-self but never done it before so nit all new to me this giz a shout when you start it dude please. Nelly

Hey Nelly buddy cheers for kind words man, just gonna put ma feet up right now flowering ladys are all watered veg cab is all watered and checked the hanging buds all is good gonna wrap up nice spliff of SAD B and see what shes all about all the best mate and stay safe. :yinyang::skin_up:

Guest La Viva Sativa

Chapter- 10 Smoke Reports.

S.A.D B.- Smoke Report Phase 1, 9 Days Dry .

gallery_49400_3890_133172.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_49177.jpg

Hey sweet seeders,Welll i Thought i Would test out The S.A.D B . , She smokes pretty smooth considering she only been dry 9 days(still Has a little moisture in the dense buds will burp Daily) also i like to make sure all leaf is out the grinder and only Calyxs go in as i think this helps make Herb smoke smoother. She has a fruity Musky smell that carries throiugh in the smoke a lil but not overpowering and will hopefully come through in the curing process.She has a nice heady Buzz after only a couple tokes on a Neat spliff then as you get through the spliff you get nice thump in back head then carries through to the back of the eyes and after a second spliff starts to move to the body and head a nice sort of mix. Defo a nice indica dom hit from her cant wait to try her after a few weeks cure.She yield slightly more than Sad C and probly lil less than A ,the nugs are really dense and compact and Calyx to leaf ratio is quite good for trimming.

Smell - 7

Taste -6

Buzz- 8

Potency-8

Yield- 7

Bud Density-9

Ease of Growing-9

Well that all for now away to roll another so stay safe and chill sweet seeders. :yinyang::skin_up::stoned:

Edited by La Viva Sativa
  • Like 5

Great work my friend ;)

It just proves one more time that you prize and cup were well deserved :yep:

Now this harvest is also totally deserve so I hope you enjoy it.

See you around, kind regards,

tommy

Guest La Viva Sativa

nice one viv nice diary/pics an buds .

Cheers coops buddy looking foward to sampling all the goodness of these gals all best and stay safe bro. :yinyang:

Great work my friend ;)

It just proves one more time that you prize and cup were well deserved :yep:

Now this harvest is also totally deserve so I hope you enjoy it.

See you around, kind regards,

tommy

Thanx Tommy Buddy it has been a pleasure to grow such lovely plants, Sampled sad B and Green Poison C so far and they nice smokes bro think im gonna give Sad C a good old bash this evening with the footie. all the best bro and thanx for the oportunity to grow these and for the great buds and prizes already. :yinyang:

• Like 1